|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
2. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He cannot sleep.
(b) He wants to dance.
(c) He has not bed to go to.
(d) He's the only one to serve the guests.
3. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
4. What time does the auction end?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Six o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
5. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
(a) To rent it out for profit.
(b) To take care of her lover who was ill.
(c) To replace the estate.
(d) To give her daughter on her wedding day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)