|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
2. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
3. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
4. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Look truth in the eye.
(c) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
(d) Send for the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
2. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
3. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
4. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
5. What does Gaev constantly eat?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)