|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
(a) They are snobbish.
(b) They are not nobility.
(c) They don't tip.
(d) They are too rowdy.
2. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
3. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
4. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) Taught at a small school house.
(b) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
(c) They were merchants.
(d) They were serfs.
5. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wears white throughout the play?
2. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
3. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
4. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
5. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)