|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(b) He beat Lopakhin.
(c) He gave him up for adoption.
(d) He fed him candies.
2. Who is Varya afraid will "fall in love?"
(a) Anya and Trofimov.
(b) Dunyasha and Pishchik.
(c) Lopakhim and Trofimov.
(d) Lyubov and Firs.
3. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
4. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
5. What does Gaev constantly eat?
(b) Dried herring.
(c) Sunflower seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
2. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
3. How does Lyubov's son die?
4. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
5. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)