|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Varya?
2. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(c) Cod Liver oil.
(d) Sealing wax.
3. Which character has a dog?
4. How long has Lyubov been away?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
5. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
2. Who is mentioned as being "prepared to buy the estate" at auction?
3. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
4. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
5. What can Varya not live without?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)