|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Being too foolish in love.
(b) Breaking the billiard cue.
(c) Stealing money.
(d) Being too young to understand.
2. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. What time does the auction end?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Four o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
5. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
3. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
5. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)