|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A table.
(b) A billiard cue.
(c) The bookcase.
(d) A billiard ball.
2. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) A scoundrel.
(b) A miser.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A cheapskate.
3. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
4. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
5. Which character wears all black?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, why does Gaev say he must go to town the following day?
2. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
3. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
4. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
5. Which character implies the precursor to socialist thought in Russia?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)