|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
2. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
3. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
4. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
(b) A stranger in the kitchen.
5. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
2. Who dreams of entering a convent?
3. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
4. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
5. Which character represents the dissolving upper class of turn-of-century Russia?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)