|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "We are above love?"
2. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) A cheapskate.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A scoundrel.
(d) A miser.
3. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(c) Abusing the servants.
(d) Spending money recklessly.
4. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
5. Who arrives at the estate near the end of Act 2?
(a) A beggar asking for money.
(c) The Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has a dog?
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. Which character wears all black?
4. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
5. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)