|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Sell it to the Countess.
(b) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
(c) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(d) Sell it to him.
2. How old does Trofimov claim to be?
(c) Not yet 50.
(d) Not yet 30.
3. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Spending money recklessly.
(b) Abusing the servants.
4. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) Into the orchard.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) To the river.
(d) Into the nursery.
5. Which character is in love with Trofimov?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lyubov call everyone inside at the end of Act 2?
2. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
3. Who dreams of entering a convent?
4. Who is Varya afraid will "fall in love?"
5. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)