|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Sell it to the Countess.
(b) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(c) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
(d) Sell it to him.
2. Which character wears all black?
3. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
4. Which character is in love with Trofimov?
5. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaev constantly eat?
2. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
4. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
5. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)