|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character wears all black?
2. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) Taught at a small school house.
(b) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
(c) They were merchants.
(d) They were serfs.
4. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He jumps off the roof.
(b) He dies from Tuberculosis.
(c) He falls from a cherry tree.
(d) He drowns in the river.
5. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
2. How long has Lyubov been away?
3. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
4. Which character represents the dissolving upper class of turn-of-century Russia?
5. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)