|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
2. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
3. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 6,000 per year.
(b) 25,000 per year.
(c) 10,000 per year.
(d) 3,000 per year.
4. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
5. How old is Varya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the estate near the end of Act 2?
2. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
3. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
4. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
5. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)