|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) They were merchants.
(b) Taught at a small school house.
(c) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
(d) They were serfs.
2. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her son.
3. Who wears white throughout the play?
4. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) Slaughtered animals.
(b) The Countess.
(c) Vicious monsters.
(d) Human beings.
5. How old is Varya?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character wears all black?
2. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
3. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
4. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
5. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)