|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A mandolin.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A cucumber.
2. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
3. Which character wears all black?
4. What effect comes from having the railway closer to the estate?
(a) It will be easier to lease out summer cottages.
(b) It means that Lyubov can marry the stationmaster.
(c) It means that Gaev can travel to and from work.
(d) It will make selling the cherries more convenient.
5. Which character has a dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
2. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
3. How old is Varya?
4. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
5. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)