|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her lover.
2. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) World War II.
(b) The onset of Communism.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Emancipation.
3. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
4. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's cigar smoke.
(c) Yasha's dancing.
(d) Yasha's magic tricks.
5. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A cucumber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
2. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
3. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
4. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
5. Which character has a dog?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)