Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
2. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
3. Which character says, "We are above love?"
4. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) King Lear.
5. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has a dog?
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
3. How much money does Pishchik need in order to pay his interest?
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)