|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character wears all black?
2. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
3. Who drinks the champagne?
4. How much money does the Countess send?
(a) Fifteen-thousand rubles.
(b) One-thousand rubles.
(c) Ten-thousand rubles.
(d) Two-hundred thousand rubles.
5. How long does Pishchik lease his land to the English?
(a) Twenty-four years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
2. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
3. What character represents the dying out of the slaves?
4. What time does the auction end?
5. Where are Trofimov's rubbers?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)