|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) September 1.
(b) August 22.
(c) May 14.
(d) July 7.
2. What time does the auction end?
(a) Six o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Four o'clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
3. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
4. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
(a) That they will buy the estate.
(b) That they will sell the cherries.
(c) That they will plant a new orchard.
(d) That they will live with the Countess.
5. Which character says, "We are above love?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Act 4 set?
2. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
3. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
4. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
5. What is the general question regarding Firs in Act 4?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)