|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character represents the rising middle class of turn-of-century Russia?
2. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
3. Where are Trofimov's rubbers?
(a) By the suitcase.
(b) In the closet.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the carriage.
4. What is Trofimov looking for in Act 4?
(a) His books.
(b) His overcoat.
(c) His rubber boots.
(d) His luggage.
5. Who wears white throughout the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not taken to the doctor in Act 4?
2. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
3. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
5. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)