|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) The Post-Office Clerk.
(b) The Stationmaster.
(c) The peasants.
2. How long has Lyubov been away?
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. Where does Yepikhodov go in Act 4?
(a) He will go with Varya.
(b) He will go to Moscow.
(c) He will stay at the estate.
(d) He will accompany Lopakhin.
4. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
(a) He talks too much.
(b) He drinks all the time.
(c) He sings too much.
(d) He is in love with the maid.
5. Where was the champagne bought?
(a) In France.
(b) In Moscow.
(c) In town.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gaev accuse Lubyov of doing in the beginning of Act 4?
2. Which character says, "We are above love?"
3. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
4. What does Gaev constantly eat?
5. How long is the estate empty?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)