|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Gaev do at the end of the play?
(a) Move to Paris.
(b) Take a job at the bank.
(c) Take a train to Moscow.
(d) Stay with Lopakhin.
2. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
3. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
(c) A stranger in the kitchen.
4. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
5. How long does Pishchik lease his land to the English?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Twenty-four years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
2. Where will Yasha go at the end of the play?
3. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Pishchik arrive to do in Act 4?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)