|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
2. What does Firs wear throughout the play?
(a) A hospital gown.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A jacket and white waistcoat.
(d) A black suit.
3. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A basket of cherries.
(b) A kopek.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A silver coin.
4. What do Lyubov and Varya mention in Act 2 that the peasants have been complaining about?
(a) Being fed dried peas.
(b) The noise of the city.
(c) Picking the cherries.
(d) Being overworked.
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character wears all black?
2. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
3. How old is Varya?
4. Who dreams of entering a convent?
5. What is Yasha holding at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)