|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
2. Who takes out an umbrella as if to hit someone in Act 4?
3. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) To the river.
(b) Into the nursery.
(c) Into the orchard.
(d) Into the woods.
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He breaks a billiards cue.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He kisses Anya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
2. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
3. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
4. What will Gaev do at the end of the play?
5. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)