|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) July 7.
(b) August 22.
(c) May 14.
(d) September 1.
2. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
3. Where is Lopakhin going in Act 4?
4. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
5. What does Yepikhodov break in Act 3?
(a) A billiard cue.
(b) A table.
(c) The bookcase.
(d) A billiard ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dashenka?
2. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
3. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
4. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
5. Who dies in Act 4?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)