|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
(c) Magic tricks.
2. Which character declares, "All of Russia is our orchard?"
3. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
4. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
(b) A stranger in the kitchen.
5. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Into the orchard.
(c) To the river.
(d) Into the nursery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the champagne bought?
2. What effect comes from having the railway closer to the estate?
3. Who has come to say farewell to Yasha?
4. Why does Lyubov call Varya into the room in Act 4?
5. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)