|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunyasha do repeatedly throughout the play?
(a) Serve tea.
(c) Powder her face.
2. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He gave him up for adoption.
(b) He fed him candies.
(c) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(d) He beat Lopakhin.
3. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
(a) "Will you marry me?"
(b) "You are a marvelous dancer."
(c) "You are like a flower."
(d) "Your hair is beautiful."
4. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
5. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) A monster.
(b) A jackal.
(c) An addlepate.
(d) An ass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
2. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
3. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
4. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)