|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
2. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
3. Who acts as a ventriloquist in Acts 3 and 4?
4. What is the last sound heard in Act 4?
(a) The birds chirping.
(b) The train.
(c) The thud of an ax on a tree in the orchard.
(d) The carriage leaving.
5. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 25,000 per year.
(b) 6,000 per year.
(c) 3,000 per year.
(d) 10,000 per year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
2. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
4. What was Trofimov's father's profession?
5. How much does the champagne cost?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)