|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyubov ask of Lopakhin regarding the estate in Act 4?
(a) That he bring her luggage to the carriage.
(b) That he accompany her to the city.
(c) That he not chop down the orchard until she's gone.
(d) That he sell her the orchard.
2. What do Lyubov and Varya mention in Act 2 that the peasants have been complaining about?
(a) Being fed dried peas.
(b) Being overworked.
(c) The noise of the city.
(d) Picking the cherries.
3. How does Lopakhin feel about the outcome of the auction?
4. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
5. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the champagne cost?
2. Who acts as a ventriloquist in Acts 3 and 4?
3. Who arrives at the estate near the end of Act 2?
4. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
5. What does Pishchik arrive to do in Act 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)