|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last sound heard in Act 4?
(a) The thud of an ax on a tree in the orchard.
(b) The carriage leaving.
(c) The train.
(d) The birds chirping.
2. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
(a) "You are a marvelous dancer."
(b) "You are like a flower."
(c) "Your hair is beautiful."
(d) "Will you marry me?"
3. Which character wears all black?
4. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) Into the orchard.
(b) Into the nursery.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) To the river.
5. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) The Post-Office Clerk.
(b) The Stationmaster.
(d) The peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
2. Where is Trofimov going in Act 4?
3. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
4. Who is left behind in the estate?
5. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)