|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's cigar smoke.
(c) Yasha's dancing.
(d) Yasha's magic tricks.
2. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
(a) To the river.
(b) Into the nursery.
(c) Into the orchard.
(d) Into the woods.
3. Where is Lopakhin going in Act 4?
4. What sound is heard in the distance in Act 4?
(a) The sound of horses running.
(b) The sound of axes chopping down the trees.
(c) The sound of church bells.
(d) The sound of the train arriving.
5. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
2. Where is Lyubov going in Act 4?
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
4. What is the setting for Act 2?
5. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)