|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
(a) Cod Liver oil.
(b) Sealing wax.
2. What does Gaev constantly eat?
(c) Dried herring.
(d) Sunflower seeds.
3. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's magic tricks.
(c) Yasha's dancing.
(d) Yasha's cigar smoke.
4. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He beat Lopakhin.
(b) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(c) He gave him up for adoption.
(d) He fed him candies.
5. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Abusing the servants.
(b) Spending money recklessly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has forgotten to put on his fir coat in Act 4?
2. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Where is Trofimov going in Act 4?
4. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
5. What is Yasha holding at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)