|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(b) Spending money recklessly.
(c) Abusing the servants.
2. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Being too young to understand.
(c) Being too foolish in love.
(d) Breaking the billiard cue.
3. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
4. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
5. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He beat Lopakhin.
(b) He gave him up for adoption.
(c) He fed him candies.
(d) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Firs say that the late master treated everyone with for illness?
2. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
3. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
4. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
5. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)