|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 3,000 per year.
(b) 25,000 per year.
(c) 6,000 per year.
(d) 10,000 per year.
2. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
3. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
4. Who dreams of entering a convent?
5. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(b) Sell it to him.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
2. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does Lyubov call everyone inside at the end of Act 2?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
5. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)