|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) September 1.
(b) May 14.
(c) July 7.
(d) August 22.
3. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A cucumber.
(c) A mandolin.
(d) A guitar.
5. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) Taught at a small school house.
(b) They were serfs.
(c) They were merchants.
(d) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
3. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
4. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
5. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)