|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her aunt.
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
4. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 10,000 per year.
(b) 3,000 per year.
(c) 6,000 per year.
(d) 25,000 per year.
5. Which character has a dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
2. Which character says, "We should stop admiring ourselves. We should just work, and that is all?"
3. How old does Trofimov claim to be?
4. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
5. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)