|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Spending money recklessly.
(b) Abusing the servants.
2. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
3. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
4. Which character represents the dissolving upper class of turn-of-century Russia?
5. How old is Lyubov's son when he dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
2. What does Gaev constantly eat?
3. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
4. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
5. Who is Varya afraid will "fall in love?"
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)