|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the auction end?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Eight o'clock.
(c) Nine o'clock.
(d) Six o'clock.
2. Why doesn't Firs go to bed in Act 3?
(a) He has not bed to go to.
(b) He's the only one to serve the guests.
(c) He cannot sleep.
(d) He wants to dance.
3. Which character says, "We are above love?"
4. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
5. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
2. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
3. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
4. What is taking place at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)