|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lyubov call everyone inside at the end of Act 2?
(a) It's time for tea.
(b) The ball is beginning.
(c) It's almost suppertime.
(d) The Countess has arrived.
2. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
(a) Spending money recklessly.
(c) Abusing the servants.
3. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
(a) "You are a marvelous dancer."
(b) "Will you marry me?"
(c) "You are like a flower."
(d) "Your hair is beautiful."
4. Who stands in the door to the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
5. Which guests have arrived in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Lopakhin and Vershinen.
(b) The Stationmaster and the Post-Office Clerk.
(c) The Countess and Anya.
(d) Gaev and the Banker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
2. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
3. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
4. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
5. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)