|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is in love with Trofimov?
2. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) July 7.
(b) May 14.
(c) August 22.
(d) September 1.
3. Who speaks to the bookshelf and to nature?
4. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
5. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
2. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
3. What does Gaev constantly eat?
4. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
5. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)