|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
2. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To take him for a drive.
(b) To let him play billiards.
(c) To take him to Paris with her.
(d) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
3. What can Varya not live without?
(c) The cherry orchard.
4. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A kopek.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A basket of cherries.
5. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's dancing.
(c) Yasha's magic tricks.
(d) Yasha's cigar smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
2. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
3. What does Lopakhin order the orchestra to do at the end of Act 3?
4. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
5. Who begins to weep after the sound is heard in the distance in Act 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)