|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intends to pay the musicians at the end of Act 3?
2. Which character implies the precursor to socialist thought in Russia?
3. How much money does the Countess send?
(a) Ten-thousand rubles.
(b) One-thousand rubles.
(c) Fifteen-thousand rubles.
(d) Two-hundred thousand rubles.
4. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) Vicious monsters.
(b) Slaughtered animals.
(c) Human beings.
(d) The Countess.
5. Why did Lyubov buy a villa?
(a) To replace the estate.
(b) To take care of her lover who was ill.
(c) To rent it out for profit.
(d) To give her daughter on her wedding day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
2. How much money does the Countess send to buy the estate?
3. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
4. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
5. What does Lopakhin order the orchestra to do at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)