|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
3. What, according to Trofimov, is peering out from every cherry tree?
(a) The Countess.
(b) Human beings.
(c) Vicious monsters.
(d) Slaughtered animals.
4. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
(a) 6,000 per year.
(b) 25,000 per year.
(c) 10,000 per year.
(d) 3,000 per year.
5. Which character implies the precursor to socialist thought in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lyubov call everyone inside at the end of Act 2?
2. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
3. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
4. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
5. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)