|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
(c) The Countess.
2. Who first says the orchard is sold today in Act 3?
(c) A stranger in the kitchen.
3. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(b) To take him for a drive.
(c) To take him to Paris with her.
(d) To let him play billiards.
4. Which character has a dog?
5. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
2. At the end of Act 2, where does Anya go to avoid being found in the garden?
3. In Act 2, why does Gaev say he must go to town the following day?
4. How does Lyubov's son die?
5. Which character represents the dissolving upper class of turn-of-century Russia?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)