|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dreams of entering a convent?
2. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
3. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) Lyubov's bedroom.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The nursery.
(d) A meadow on the estate.
4. Which character has a dog?
5. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
2. How much money does the Countess send?
3. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
4. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
5. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)