|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is expected to propose to Varya?
2. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) A cheapskate.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A miser.
(d) A scoundrel.
3. What purchases does Gaev have with him when he returns to the estate in Act 3?
(a) Fruits and vegetables.
(b) Candy and cakes.
(c) Champagne and cognac.
(d) Herring and anchovies.
4. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
(a) Breaking the billiard cue.
(b) Being too foolish in love.
(c) Being too young to understand.
(d) Stealing money.
5. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
2. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
3. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
4. Who performs magic tricks in Act 3?
5. What does Firs say happened just before "the troubles?"
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)