|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
(a) Swallow them.
(b) Throw them into the well.
(c) Send them to the Countess.
(d) Give them to him.
2. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A kopek.
(b) A basket of cherries.
(c) A silver coin.
(d) A gold coin.
3. Who keeps sending telegrams to Lyubov?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
4. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
5. Which character says, "If you run with the pack, you can bark or not, but at least wag your tail?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
2. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
3. Which character has a dog?
4. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
5. Who dreams of entering a convent?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)