|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyobov call Trofmiov that insults him, causing him to storm out in Act 3?
(a) A monster.
(b) An ass.
(c) An addlepate.
(d) A jackal.
2. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
(a) Go to Paris.
(b) Send for the Countess.
(c) Look truth in the eye.
(d) Divide the cherry orchard into lots.
3. To whom does Lyubov want Lopakhin to marry?
4. What is the setting for Act 3?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The ballroom.
5. What does Yasha ask of Lyubov in Act 3?
(a) To let him play billiards.
(b) To take him to Paris with her.
(c) To allow him to marry Dunyasha.
(d) To take him for a drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
2. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Lyubov accuse Trofimov of?
4. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
5. What is Lyubov's greatest flaw?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)