|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character represents the rising middle class of turn-of-century Russia?
2. Whom does Lopakhin claim was kind to him when he was young?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Lyubov give to the stranger who passes through in Act 2?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A basket of cherries.
(d) A kopek.
4. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
5. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up the keys at the end of Act 3?
2. Whom does Varya accidentally strike with a stick in Act 3?
3. Which character says if they cherry orchard must be sold, "then sell me with it?"
4. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
5. What purchases does Gaev have with him when he returns to the estate in Act 3?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)