|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Emancipation.
(d) The onset of Communism.
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) A meadow on the estate.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) Lyubov's bedroom.
(d) The nursery.
3. Where is Trofimov going in Act 4?
4. Who takes out an umbrella as if to hit someone in Act 4?
5. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
2. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
3. Who drinks the champagne?
4. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
5. Why does Lyubov call Varya into the room in Act 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)