|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character appears to be "man-crazy?"
2. Who is left in the drawing room at the end of Act 3?
(a) Firs and Gaev.
(b) Varya and Pishchik.
(c) Varya and Anya.
(d) Lyubov and Anya.
3. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) The Stationmaster.
(b) The peasants.
(d) The Post-Office Clerk.
4. What does Trofimov suggest that Anya do with the keys of the household?
(a) Send them to the Countess.
(b) Give them to him.
(c) Swallow them.
(d) Throw them into the well.
5. What language does Charlotta speak in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "My father was a peasant, an idiot?"
2. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
3. Who gets into an argument with Trofimov in Act 2?
4. Who drinks the champagne?
5. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)