|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dashenka?
(a) Yasha's mother.
(b) Gaev's sister.
(c) Pishchik's daughter.
(d) The Countess.
2. What was Trofimov's father's profession?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A circus performer.
(c) A professor.
(d) A pharmacist.
3. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's magic tricks.
(c) Yasha's dancing.
(d) Yasha's cigar smoke.
4. In Act 4, Lyubov compares Anya's eyes to what?
5. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
2. Who drinks the champagne?
3. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
4. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
5. Which character says, "Forward! We are moving irresistibly toward the bright star that burns in the distance!"
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)