|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leads Lopakhin from the drawing room in Act 3?
2. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
3. Whose grandparents and parents are slaves on the estate?
4. Who is left behind in the estate?
5. What does Yepikhodov crush with a suitcase in Act 4?
(a) A hat box.
(b) The chandelier.
(c) The dog.
(d) The billiard table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Charlotta ask for a position?
2. What did Lopakhin sow three-thousand of in the spring?
3. Where will Yasha go at the end of the play?
4. What does Lopakhin offer to Trofimov in Act 4?
5. By how much does Deriganov keep raising at the auction?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)