|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
2. Who stays behind, crying, before exiting in Act 4?
(a) Varya and Anya.
(b) Firs and Yepikhodov.
(c) Gaev and Lyubov.
(d) Yasha and Danyasha.
3. Where is Act 4 set?
(a) The ball room.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The nursery.
(d) The garden.
4. Which character says, "They didn't light the stoves today; it doesn't matter, since we're leaving?"
5. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(b) Sell it to the Countess.
(c) Sell it to him.
(d) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the champagne cost?
2. What effect comes from having the railway closer to the estate?
3. What does Gaev constantly eat?
4. What is Yepikhodov's nickname?
5. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)