|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wears white throughout the play?
2. On what date is the estate to go up for auction?
(a) August 22.
(b) September 1.
(c) May 14.
(d) July 7.
3. What does Lyubov ask of Lopakhin regarding the estate in Act 4?
(a) That he sell her the orchard.
(b) That he accompany her to the city.
(c) That he bring her luggage to the carriage.
(d) That he not chop down the orchard until she's gone.
4. What does Lopakhin call Gaev when storming out from the garden in Act 2, following their dispute about the estate?
(a) A cheapskate.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A miser.
(d) A scoundrel.
5. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Post-Office Clerk said to Dunyasha in Act 3, causing her giddiness?
2. How much does Gaev earn at his job?
3. Where is Lopakhin going in Act 4?
4. Whose arrival is Lyubov anxiously awaiting in Act 3?
5. What is the setting for Act 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)