|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes of Lyubov's lover?
(a) He marries her daughter.
(b) He dies on the train.
(c) He leaves her for another woman.
(d) He inherits a fortune.
2. What does Anya suggest to Lyubov at the end of Act 3?
(a) That they will buy the estate.
(b) That they will plant a new orchard.
(c) That they will live with the Countess.
(d) That they will sell the cherries.
3. What character represents the dying out of the slaves?
4. What does Trofimov do after storming out in Act 3?
(a) He kisses Anya.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He breaks a billiards cue.
5. What does Lopakhin's father do to him when Lopakhin is a child?
(a) He gave him up for adoption.
(b) He taught Lopakhin to become a banker.
(c) He beat Lopakhin.
(d) He fed him candies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lyubov going in Act 4?
2. Whom does Varya chase from the estate in Act 3?
3. What disgusts Firs about the guests in Act 3?
4. What month does Act 4 take place in?
5. Who comes to the orchard to look for Anya at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)