|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character quotes Nietzche in Act 3?
(b) The Stationmaster.
2. Which character says "I am beneath love?"
3. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
4. What is Yasha holding at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A small dog.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A fruit basket.
(d) A tray of champagne.
5. Who has come to say goodbye at the beginning of Act 4?
(b) The Post-Office Clerk.
(c) The Stationmaster.
(d) The peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the keys on the floor at the end of Act 3?
2. Which character says, "They didn't light the stoves today; it doesn't matter, since we're leaving?"
3. Where does the Countess live, who is mentioned by Gaev in Act 2?
4. How much is Gaev offered at the bank?
5. What is the plan for the cherry orchard at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)