|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is piled up against the walls at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Cherry crates.
(b) Suitcases and furniture.
(c) Machine parts.
2. Which character says, "When they're young, they're green?"
3. Who is left behind in the estate?
4. Who speaks of "The Proud Man?"
5. Who tells Yasha, "You know, I loved you, Yasha, how I loved you!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
2. What does Charlotta carry out in Act 4?
3. Which character implies the precursor to socialist thought in Russia?
4. Where does Yepikhodov go in Act 4?
5. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)