|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Countess send?
(a) Two-hundred thousand rubles.
(b) One-thousand rubles.
(c) Fifteen-thousand rubles.
(d) Ten-thousand rubles.
2. What does Lyubov drop from her handkerchief in Act 3?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A ruble.
(c) A billiard ball.
(d) A feather.
3. In Act 2, Lyubov details where she has been before the start of the play. Where does she say she's returned from?
4. What does Lyubov say her husband died from?
5. Who has brought champagne to the estate at the beginning of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
2. What animal is Pishchik compared to in Act 3?
3. What is Trofimov looking for in Act 4?
4. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
5. How long has Lyubov been away?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)