|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has supposedly taken place at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The estate has been divided into summer cottages.
(b) The arrival of the Countess.
(c) The departure of Anya.
(d) The auction of the estate.
2. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
3. How does Lyubov's son die?
(a) He drowns in the river.
(b) He jumps off the roof.
(c) He falls from a cherry tree.
(d) He dies from Tuberculosis.
4. What does Pishchik ask for upon his arrival in Act 4?
(b) The estate.
(d) A ride into town.
5. How many times does Varya say that Trofimov has been expelled from the university?
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trofimov claim Lyubov's lover has done?
2. Where is Act 4 set?
3. What is Lyubov's reaction about the auction?
4. Who has brought champagne to the estate at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What does Lyubov live on when she leaves?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)