|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "They didn't light the stoves today; it doesn't matter, since we're leaving?"
2. Whom does Charlotta ask for a position?
3. Why does Lyubov call Varya into the room in Act 4?
(a) To ready the carriage.
(b) To console her.
(c) So that Lopakhin will propose to her.
(d) To give her money.
4. Where is Act 4 set?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The ball room.
(d) The garden.
5. What is Lyubov doing at the end of Act 3?
(c) Magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lyubov call everyone inside at the end of Act 2?
2. What is heard at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Pishchik ask for upon his arrival in Act 4?
4. What Shakespearean play does Lopakhin quote to Varya after the passing of the stranger in Act 2?
5. What is Anya's plan in Act 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)