|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says to Lyubov in Act 3, "You still have your good, pure soul?"
2. What is the common complaint about Gaev?
(a) He drinks all the time.
(b) He sings too much.
(c) He talks too much.
(d) He is in love with the maid.
3. Which character declares, "All of Russia is our orchard?"
4. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
5. What does Firs refer to as "the troubles" during Act 2?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Emancipation.
(d) The onset of Communism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys the cherry orchard at the auction?
2. How much money does the Countess send?
3. Trofimov suggests that Lyubov do what?
4. Who acts as a ventriloquist in Acts 3 and 4?
5. What does Lyubov live on when she leaves?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)