1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) The nursery.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) Lyubov's bedroom.
(d) A meadow on the estate.
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A cucumber.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A mandolin.
5. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
6. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) They were serfs.
(b) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
(c) Taught at a small school house.
(d) They were merchants.
7. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's guitar playing.
(b) Yasha's dancing.
(c) Yasha's magic tricks.
(d) Yasha's cigar smoke.
8. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
(b) Sell it to him.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
This section contains 3,460 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)