1. Who is playing guitar at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the setting for Act 2?
(a) The ballroom.
(b) The nursery.
(c) A meadow on the estate.
(d) Lyubov's bedroom.
3. At what time of day does Act 2 take place?
4. What does Yepikhodov carry with him at all times?
(a) A cucumber.
(b) A mandolin.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A revolver.
5. To whom does Dunyasha profess her love in Act 2?
6. What do Charlotta's parents do for a living?
(a) They were serfs.
(b) Taught at a small school house.
(c) They were merchants.
(d) Traveled and performed shows at fairs.
7. What irritates Lyubov and Gaev upon their entrance in Act 2, prompting them to send Yasha away?
(a) Yasha's cigar smoke.
(b) Yasha's magic tricks.
(c) Yasha's guitar playing.
(d) Yasha's dancing.
8. What does Lopakhim want Lyubov to do with the estate?
(a) Divide it into lots for summer cottages.
(b) Sell it to him.
(c) Sell it to the Countess.
(d) Take a loan and keep it as-is.
This section contains 3,460 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)