Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Edmee hosting when Cheri returns home?
2. What is the one thing about Lea's appearance that pleases Cheri?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
4. What does Lea rationalize is over for her?
5. What does Cheri recall as he takes a nightly walk?
Describe the overall setting for the novellas. Why does Colette use the setting she does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
There is much symbolism in this story regarding the pearls. What do the pearls symbolize for Cheri? Explain.
Explain the author's use of point of view in this story. Why did she choose to tell the story from the perspective she did? Cite an example of the point of view used.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)