|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of behavior does Edmee exhibit at the luncheon that annoys Cheri?
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
3. Why does Cheri tell Lea he must leave?
4. What time of day is it when Cheri returns once more to Lea's home?
5. What is Lea doing when Cheri awakens the next morning?
Essay Topic 1
What is the nature of Cheri's anguish related to World War I? What impact did the war have on Cheri physically and emotionally?
Essay Topic 2
Project into the future ten years after Cheri's death and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Lea, Madame Peloux and Edmee. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 3
CHERI and THE LAST OF CHERI are classic stories of the search for love. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)