|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where do Cheri and Edmee go for their honeymoon?
2. To whom has Edmee become attracted?
3. What makes Cheri suddenly leave the Pal's apartment?
4. What topic does Madame Peloux mention occasionally to gauge Cheri and Edmee's reactions?
5. What is the literary technique in which Lea's actions do not support her statements about her advancing age?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Cheri doing as THE LAST OF CHERI begins?
2. How do Lea and Cheri...
This section contains 1,049 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)