Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Edmee hosting when Cheri returns home?
2. What is the one thing about Lea's appearance that pleases Cheri?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
4. What does Lea rationalize is over for her?
5. What does Cheri recall as he takes a nightly walk?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two themes about love in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name
Essay Topic 2
Depression takes on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
Essay Topic 3
Project into the future ten years after Cheri's death and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Lea, Madame Peloux and Edmee. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)