Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Edmee hosting when Cheri returns home?
2. What is the one thing about Lea's appearance that pleases Cheri?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
4. What does Lea rationalize is over for her?
5. What does Cheri recall as he takes a nightly walk?
Essay Topic 1
Develop a character study of Cheri. What are his physical traits? What motivates him? What are his personal characteristics?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the role of women in France in the early-twentieth century. What precedents do they feel compelled to follow? What restrictions do they have? Do they enjoy any freedoms that 21st century women do no?
Essay Topic 3
The nature of evolving roles is an important one in this story. Describe how it extends through setting, character and issues and provide examples for each.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)