|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cheri drink while talking to the Pal?
2. What is Lea doing when Cheri awakens the next morning?
3. Why does Cheri tell Lea he must leave?
4. What occupies the majority of Edmee's time?
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
CHERI and THE LAST OF CHERI are classic stories of the search for love. What does that classification entail? Why does this play fit into this category? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Develop a character study of Cheri. What are his physical traits? What motivates him? What are his personal characteristics?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the author's use of point of view in this story. Why did she choose to tell the story from the perspective she did? Cite an example of the point of view used.
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)