Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Edmee hosting when Cheri returns home?
2. What is the one thing about Lea's appearance that pleases Cheri?
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Lea's appearance when Cheri sees her again?
4. What does Lea rationalize is over for her?
5. What does Cheri recall as he takes a nightly walk?
The author uses some important instances of foreshadowing in the story. Explain what foreshadowing is and cite at least two examples making sure to explain what makes each an example of foreshadowing.
At the end of the novella, Cheri commits suicide. Why did Cheri think this was his only option? Why did he kill himself in the Pal's apartment? What is the significance of Cheri being surrounded by pictures of Lea as he dies?
Develop a character study of Edmee. What are her physical traits? What motivates her? What are her personal characteristics?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)