|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Last of Cheri, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Cheri returns once more to Lea's home?
2. Why has Cheri returned to Lea's home?
(a) To tell her he can never see her again.
(b) To tell her that he has returned to her.
(c) To tell her that his wife is expecting a child.
(d) To tell her that he and his wife are moving to Italy.
3. Which of the following does Cheri reveal to Lea?
(a) Food preferences.
(b) Personal wishes.
4. Cheri visits the Pal's apartment again and this time leaves because ________________.
(a) She is not wearing her pearls.
(b) She is wearing pearls.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is out of town.
5. Whose apartment do Cheri and Desmond visit?
(a) Madame Lili's.
(c) The Pal's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters has achieved true freedom and happiness?
2. How can Cheri's attentions toward Lea be characterized?
3. What instructions does Cheri overhear Ernest giving to a porter?
4. Cheri is bored by the setting and ___________ of the hospital.
5. Lea reminds Cheri that he needs to dress to have lunch with whom?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)