Cheri, Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is the format of CHERI and THE LAST OF CHERI?
(b) Short story.
(c) Epic poem.
2. Who is the main character?
3. What is Lea's profession?
4. What does Cheri demand from Lea at the beginning of CHERI?
(c) String of pearls.
5. What is the setting of the beginning of CHERI?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) A salon.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) Lea's bedroom.
6. By what other name is Lea known?
(a) Cheri Vallon.
(b) Leontyne Valmont.
(c) Leonie Vallon.
(d) Lea Vavul.
7. In what city does CHERI begin?
8. In what year does CHERI begin?
9. How old is Lea at the beginning of the story?
10. How old is Cheri at the beginning of the story?
11. Lea reminds Cheri that he needs to dress to have lunch with whom?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His godfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mother.
12. Who is Madame Charlotte Peloux?
(a) Cheri's mother?
(b) Cheri's tutor.
(c) Cheri's driving instructor.
(d) Cheri's tailor's wife.
This section contains 3,715 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)