|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was true of Lillian Moller Gilbreth and Frank Bunker Gilbreth?
(a) Frank had a great sense of humor, while Lillian was always very serious.
(b) Frank didn't want as large a family as Lillian did, but he wanted to make her happy.
(c) Before he met Lillian, Frank was a reserved and quiet man.
(d) They were quite different from each other, but very similar in their love for children.
2. Who was Mrs. Bruce?
(a) She was the mother of eight children.
(b) She was Ernestine's favorite teacher.
(c) She was Dad's secretary.
(d) She was an older woman who never had any children.
3. What does Chapter 3 demonstrate about Dad's relationship with Mother?
(a) Dad did not respect Mother, because their points of view were so different.
(b) Mother always supported Dad, even if she didn't like something he was doing.
(c) Dad respected Mother, and yielded to her wishes when she asserted herself.
(d) Dad and Mother disagreed often.
4. What mistake did the doctor realize when Ernestine was lying on the operating table?
(a) She had been allowed to eat a large meal before her surgery.
(b) He had not put her under entirely.
(c) It was she who did not need her tonsils out.
(d) He had already taken her tonsils out.
5. Which of the following is an example of how Dad strived for efficiency in his life?
(a) He skipped breakfast each day.
(b) He attempted to use two lawnmowers to cut the grass.
(c) He attempted to use two razors to shave his face.
(d) He wore the same trousers every day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did the Gilbreth family practice fire drills?
2. When the family arrived to their vacation house, what did they receive in a package?
3. Why did Dad make the children swim every day?
4. The children joined together to vote for __________.
5. How did the children respond when Aunt Anne made changes to the household?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)