|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did the Gilbreth family practice fire drills?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every day.
(c) Once a week.
2. Initially, which child did the doctor say did not need their tonsils out?
(d) Frank, Jr.
3. What is the primary focus of Chapter 15?
(a) Poor manners and music lessons.
(b) Pranks and house guests.
(c) Good manners and house guests.
(d) Good manners and Aunt Anne's visits.
4. At what point in their relationship did Mother and Dad begin to dream about having a large family?
(a) On their wedding day.
(b) After they had their first child.
(c) After they had their second child.
(d) On their first date.
5. The Preface provides a glimpse into which dynamics of the Gilbreth household?
(a) Interactions with grandparents and beloved staff.
(b) Children frequently tattling on one another.
(c) Shared responsibility for their dozens of pets.
(d) Constant disorder and misbehavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout Chapter 6, what quality does Dad display with regard to his children?
2. How did Dad assign positions on the boat to the children?
3. What influence did Dad's work life have on his home life?
4. Which of the following is not something the children did on the boat?
5. How did the children rebel during the tea party?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)