|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dad have a tendency to do on road trips?
(a) He would regret deciding to take a road trip, because it was so difficult.
(b) He would get lost, because he refused to get directions or use a map.
(c) He would fall asleep while driving and they would have to stop for awhile.
(d) He would forget to pack some of the luggage.
2. How did Dad feel when their crowded car drew the attention of onlookers?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was embarrassed.
(c) He was offended.
(d) It brought him great delight.
3. What did Mother and Dad disagree about?
(a) Mother thought they should make the best of the outing, but Dad wanted to go home.
(b) Dad thought the children were very well-behaved during the outing, but Mother did not think so.
(c) Dad was not amused by the comment made by an onlooker, but Mother thought it was funny.
(d) Mother didn't think the comment made by an onlooker was funny, but Dad was amused.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Dad?
(a) He was a large man who was very self-assured and successful in business.
(b) Although he was very smart, he struggled to find success in business.
(c) He was a short man who was confident, yet very reserved.
(d) He was a very serious man and didn't have a very good sense of humor.
5. What did Bill do on the road trip which made everyone laugh?
(a) He frequently requested stops to go to the bathroom.
(b) He constantly said he was hungry.
(c) He told jokes.
(d) He mimicked Mother and teased Dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Mother and Dad were a great team as parents, in what area did they disagree?
2. In Chapter 3, what did the children have to do before their big family outing in the Pierce Arrow?
3. What did the children do before they left the area where they ate lunch?
4. What was Dad's view of religious training?
5. What volunteer work was Mother involved in?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)