|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout Chapter 6, what quality does Dad display with regard to his children?
(a) Dedication to educating them whenever he could.
(b) Patience, allowing his children to play when they're young and be educated when they're older.
(c) Intolerance for their lack of interest in education.
(d) Passiveness about his children's education.
2. The children joined together to vote for __________.
(a) A cat.
(b) A canoe.
(c) A dog.
(d) A tree house.
3. What influence did Dad's work life have on his home life?
(a) He never mixed the two because they were so different.
(b) He wanted all of the children to become engineers one day.
(c) He was always serious at home, so the children would know he was in charge.
(d) He analyzed the inner workings of his household to establish optimal time management techniques.
4. How often did the Gilbreth family practice fire drills?
(b) Once a month.
(c) Every day.
(d) Once a week.
5. What did Mother and Dad disagree about?
(a) Mother thought they should make the best of the outing, but Dad wanted to go home.
(b) Dad thought the children were very well-behaved during the outing, but Mother did not think so.
(c) Mother didn't think the comment made by an onlooker was funny, but Dad was amused.
(d) Dad was not amused by the comment made by an onlooker, but Mother thought it was funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment did one woman in particular make about the children?
2. Who was permitted to sit in the front seat for their big family outing?
3. Which of the following is not a reason that the family outing was a disaster?
4. How were paid chores assigned to the children?
5. How did Dad include his family in his work schedule?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)