|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were paid chores assigned to the children?
(a) To those with the best grades.
(b) According to their age.
(c) To the lowest bidder.
(d) To those with the best behavior.
2. What was one thing that Dad would not allow?
(a) Practical jokes.
(b) Rewards and treats for the children.
(c) Others passing judgment on his family.
(d) The children to come to work with him.
3. What was the Family Council?
(a) Weekly family meetings.
(b) Family outings.
(c) Monthly family meetings.
(d) Mother and Dad's time to be alone together.
4. Which of the following was true of Lillian Moller Gilbreth and Frank Bunker Gilbreth?
(a) Frank had a great sense of humor, while Lillian was always very serious.
(b) Before he met Lillian, Frank was a reserved and quiet man.
(c) They were quite different from each other, but very similar in their love for children.
(d) Frank didn't want as large a family as Lillian did, but he wanted to make her happy.
5. Who got injured when Bill played a prank on them?
(a) Chew Wong.
(b) Aunt Elinor.
(c) The children's grandmother.
(d) Uncle Fred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank Gilbreth, Sr. do when a child or group of children did something that pleased him?
2. Whom did the townspeople play a joke on?
3. What mistake did the doctor realize when Ernestine was lying on the operating table?
4. What practical joke did Dad often play on the children?
5. When the children got sick, what did Mother do?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)