|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method did Dad use with the children to reinforce that they work hard in school?
(a) He rewarded them heavily.
(b) He made them meet with the principal once a week.
(c) He punished them often.
(d) He signed them up for classes below their grade level.
2. Which child was the only child allowed in the kitchen with the chef?
3. Where was the last Gilbreth child born?
(a) In a train station.
(b) Outside near the water.
(c) At Mother's parents' house.
(d) In a hospital.
4. When Mother was sick with a cold, what did the children assume about her?
(a) She was going to have another baby.
(b) She might die.
(c) She would have to go to the hospital.
(d) She would have to stay in bed for a year.
5. How did the older children feel about the outlandish stories the media wrote about the Gilbreth family?
(a) They were happy because it meant they were a bit famous.
(b) They were angry, and they sometimes got into fights at school.
(c) They were mortified.
(d) They were able to shrug it off because they were used to it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill do on the road trip which made everyone laugh?
2. Why did Mother leave the hospital before giving birth to her seventh child?
3. What is the primary focus of Chapter 15?
4. Although Mother and Dad were a great team as parents, in what area did they disagree?
5. Who was Mrs. Bruce?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)