|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Che respond when Hilda wrote to request to come to Cuba to be by his side?
(a) He was apathetic.
(b) He was excited.
(c) He was annoyed.
(d) He was confused.
2. Which of Castro's armies attempted to curtail his power on July 26, 1957?
(a) The City Party.
(b) The Business Party.
(c) The Farmers Party.
(d) The Urban Party.
3. Which of the following city armies was NOT meant to join in the fight for Cienfuegos?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) La Mesa.
4. Which of the following infrastructures was NOT built by Che when he moved his men into El Hombrito?
5. How long was Che away from Cuba while he was working on trade relations?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Batista's resignation, what was Castro's immediate title in Cuban government?
2. In what month of the year was the President-Elect supposed to be inaugurated in Cuba?
3. Which of Che's family members died while he was working on the rebel camp in the Congo?
4. What American companies demanded payment and seized land from Cuba in 1960?
5. Which of the following people was NOT present at the communist safe house in Prague/
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Che settle into life in the Congo?
2. What was considered the highest rank in the Cuban rebel army?
3. How did Che's family react when they came to visit him in Havana and saw the way he was handling his political power?
4. Why was Che forced to leave Cuba for three months following Castro's rise to power?
5. What political events were happening in Argentina in the months after the Cuban Missile Crisis that worried Che?
6. In the late 1950's, how did the US government feel about Batista running Cuba?
7. Why was there tension in the workplace when Che became President of Cuba's National Bank?
8. Who was Alexandr Alexiev?
9. What assassinations did the US government fund while Castro was in power?
10. Who was Aleida March?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)