|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people was NOT present at the communist safe house in Prague/
2. How did Che react when he heard the news that Masetti's Argentine guerrillas had been captured and killed?
(a) He was proud.
(b) He was devastated.
(c) He was apathetic.
(d) He was confused.
3. What is Cuba's main export to the United States?
4. What Congolese city did Che travel to after leaving Cuba?
5. What did Alexandr Alexiev pose as when he came into Cuba to discuss trade?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A student.
(d) A journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his months away from Cuba, how many countries did Che visit to establish a trade relation with Cuba?
2. Which of the following was NOT a reason why the Congolese rebels were considered weak?
3. During his final tour for Cuba, which of the following countries did Che NOT visit, halfheartedly offering Cuban military support?
4. Which of the following was NOT a request Castro made for from his Cuban people in his second manifesto?
5. How long before the Presidential elections did Che enter Escambray?
Short Essay Questions
1. What assassinations did the US government fund while Castro was in power?
2. What happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
3. What services did Che provide to Cuba during his last year working under Castro?
4. In the late 1950's, how did the US government feel about Batista running Cuba?
5. What was President Eisenhower's response to Castro's growing political power in Cuba?
6. How did Che settle into life in the Congo?
7. What governmental institution did Che put into place in Cuba that provided scholarships?
8. How did Batista step down from his Presidency?
9. What happened during the invasion of the Bay of Pigs?
10. Who was Alexandr Alexiev?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)