|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country did Castro want to be his headquarters after he was released from prison?
2. How long did the Guevara family live in the spa in Alta Gracia?
(a) Nine years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Seven years.
3. What motivated Castro in his political career?
(a) Personal power.
(b) Social change.
(c) Family tradition.
4. How did Castro feel about communism at the time that he was released from prison?
(a) He was anti-communism.
(b) He didn't know what communism was.
(c) He had no political standing on communism.
(d) He was pro-communism.
5. Which of the following people did NOT move to Cuba in May 1955?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Calixto Garcia.
(c) Raúl Castro.
(d) Nico Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room of the Guevara house was Che known to study in for long hours?
2. What was the name of Fidel Castro's brother whom he was arrested with in Santiago?
3. From which political regime were the Cuban refugees Che met at Professor Edelberto Torres' home?
4. What crime was Che charged with when he was arrested in 1956?
5. During what season of the year were Che and Hilda married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What job did Che secure for himself immediately after leaving high school?
2. How did Castro react when he was granted amnesty by the government?
3. Why did Che travel alone to Miramar?
4. Who was Isaias Nogues?
5. How did Che support himself while he was living in Panama?
6. What news did Che receive from home when he and Carlos moved on from Bolivia to Ecuador?
7. Why did Che and Hilda get married?
8. How did Castro get his army of men from the Mexico training camp back to Cuba?
9. What political event took place in Cuba on July 26, 1953?
10. Who was Maria Antonia Gonzalez?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)