|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motivated Castro in his political career?
(a) Social change.
(b) Personal power.
(c) Family tradition.
2. In which city did Che attend high school?
(a) Buenos Aires.
3. Which of the following fields of study did Che specialize in while studying in college?
4. What was the name of the hospital in Mexico where Che began his first internship?
(a) Freedom Hospital.
(b) Hospital de Mexico.
(c) County Hospital.
(d) General Hospital.
5. What was the name of the operation the CIA put in place to take care of the political uprisings in Guatemala?
(a) Operation Success.
(b) Operation Guatemala.
(c) Operation Equality.
(d) Operation Freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season of the year were Che and Hilda married?
2. How did Castro react when Che told him that he favored the Communist party?
3. Whom did Che plan to make the protagonist of the novel he was working on about Latin America?
4. In what year did the Guevara family move back to Buenos Aires?
5. What crime was Che charged with when he was arrested in 1956?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Che and Alberto eventually split ways in Caracas?
2. How did Che train to become a guerrilla soldier for Castro's army?
3. Who was Isaias Nogues?
4. What political event took place in Cuba on July 26, 1953?
5. How did Castro's army spend their time while living in the Sierra Mountains?
6. How did Che and Alberto manage to get around during their trek across South America?
7. Why did Che and Hilda get married?
8. Why was the date on Ernesto "Che" Guevara's birth certificate altered when he was born?
9. Who was Maria Antonia Gonzalez?
10. What is yerba maté?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)