|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main method of transportation Che and Alberto utilized while traveling through South America?
2. How long was Che living in Guatemala without work before he finally found some?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six days.
(d) Six years.
3. What did Che do in his spare time during his travels through South America?
(a) He drew.
(b) He painted.
(c) He wrote.
(d) He took photographs.
4. How did Castro feel about communism at the time that he was released from prison?
(a) He was pro-communism.
(b) He had no political standing on communism.
(c) He was anti-communism.
(d) He didn't know what communism was.
5. Which of the following afflictions did Che come down with when he was two-years-old?
6. Which country did Castro want to be his headquarters after he was released from prison?
7. When Castro was arrested in Santiago, how long was he sentenced to serve in prison?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
8. In what country was Che Guevara born?
9. How many moths pregnant was Che Guevara's mother when she was married?
(a) Three months.
(b) One month.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Five months.
10. Which of the following characteristics was NOT something Che's teachers recognized immediately in him once he started school?
(a) His athletic abilities.
(b) His fearlessness.
(c) His leadership skills.
(d) His intelligence.
11. With whom was Maria vacationing when Che came to visit her?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
12. With whom did Che travel with to Bolivia?
13. During what decade did political exiles flock to Mexico City?
(a) The 1960's.
(b) The 1940's.
(c) The 1950's.
(d) The 1970's.
14. Which of the following sports did the Guevara family join a club to play when Che was in high school?
15. How many of Castro's men were killed by Batista when they returned to the Cuban shores in 1956?
(a) 60 men.
(b) 40 men.
(c) 100 men.
(d) 80 men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Che specialize in at his work right out of high school?
2. Where did Che travel to when he was forced to leave Guatemala in order to renew his visa paperwork?
3. Whom did Che plan to make the protagonist of the novel he was working on about Latin America?
4. What motivated Castro in his political career?
5. Who broke off the relationship between Maria and Che?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)