|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Che continue his training after the training camps were wiped out in Cuba?
(c) The United States.
2. Which of the following groups of people did Che call "imperialists"?
3. How old was Che when he first attended public school?
(a) Seven years old.
(b) Nine years old.
(c) Eleven years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
4. After Castro was released from the Mexican prison in July 1956, how long did he have to return to Cuba before being arrested again?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) One week.
5. During what month of the year were the Batista military barracks in Santiago?
6. In which room of the Guevara house was Che known to study in for long hours?
(a) The pantry.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bathroom.
7. Who broke off the relationship between Maria and Che?
(a) His parents broke it off.
(b) They agreed mutually.
(c) Che broke it off.
(d) Maria broke it off.
8. How long did Che serve for the Argentine army while in college?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Che did not serve for the army.
(d) Two year.
9. While traveling through South America, what did Che falsely say his profession was?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A writer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A farmer.
10. Who was mismanaging the shipyard Che Guevara's father was interested in purchasing?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
11. In what year did Che finally finish his medial degree and graduate from college?
12. Where did Che send his wife and daughter for safekeeping during the revolution?
(a) To Guatemala.
(b) To Peru.
(c) To Argentina.
(d) To Mexico.
13. What is the capital of Bolivia?
(a) La Paz.
14. During what decade did political exiles flock to Mexico City?
(a) The 1960's.
(b) The 1950's.
(c) The 1970's.
(d) The 1940's.
15. Which of the following subjects did Professor Edelberto Torres teach at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving Guatemala, which country gave Che his first visa?
2. How did Castro feel about communism at the time that he was released from prison?
3. When Castro was arrested in Santiago, how long was he sentenced to serve in prison?
4. Whom did Che plan to make the protagonist of the novel he was working on about Latin America?
5. Which of the following Guevara family members worked overseeing construction sites?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)