|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following afflictions did Che come down with when he was two-years-old?
2. How long after the aerial attacks began in Guatemala, was Che Guevara finally arrested?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two hours.
3. Which of the following subjects was NOT one Che read up on in preparation for the Cuban revolution?
(a) Strength training.
4. Which of the following methods of transportation was NOT one Che and Alberto used when traveling through South America?
(a) Riding in the back of pickup trucks.
(c) Stowing away in ships.
5. In what country did Che first meet Fidel Castro?
6. What was the name of Che's firstborn daughter?
(a) Beatriz Hilda.
(b) Hilda Celia.
(c) Celia Beatriz.
(d) Hilda Beatriz.
7. What crime was Che charged with when he was arrested in 1956?
(a) Disturbing the peace.
(b) Visa violations.
(c) Political unrest.
(d) Attempted murder.
8. Which of the following countries did Che have the most hatred toward when he was living in Guatemala?
(d) The USA.
9. How long did the Guevara family live in the spa in Alta Gracia?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Seven years.
10. How did Che feel about politics when he was in high school?
(a) He was enraged by politics.
(b) He was obsessed with politics.
(c) He was confused by politics.
(d) He was ambivalent to politics.
11. Whom did Che plan to make the protagonist of the novel he was working on about Latin America?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A child.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A politician.
12. How did Castro feel about communism at the time that he was released from prison?
(a) He had no political standing on communism.
(b) He was pro-communism.
(c) He was anti-communism.
(d) He didn't know what communism was.
13. What was Che's nickname for his girlfriend, Maria del Carmen?
14. Which of the following was NOT a political friend Che made while visiting Costa Rica?
(a) Juan Bosch.
(b) Manuel Mora Valverde.
(c) Romulo Betancourt.
(d) Carlos Venezia.
15. Where did Che travel to when he was forced to leave Guatemala in order to renew his visa paperwork?
(a) El Salvador.
(d) Costa Rica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Che's close friends believed that political change could occur through a proper electoral vote?
2. Which of the following characteristics was NOT something Che's teachers recognized immediately in him once he started school?
3. In what year was Che Guevara born?
4. Why did the Guevara family decide not to return to their plantation when Che was three-years-old?
5. What country gave political asylum to Che after his arrest in Guatemala?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)