|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Che send his wife and daughter for safekeeping during the revolution?
(a) To Guatemala.
(b) To Mexico.
(c) To Peru.
(d) To Argentina.
2. How did Castro react when Che told him that he favored the Communist party?
(a) He was amused.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was outraged.
(d) He was apathetic.
3. With whom was Maria vacationing when Che came to visit her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her sister.
4. In what country was Che Guevara born?
5. During what season of the year were Che and Hilda married?
6. Which of the following fields of study did Che specialize in while studying in college?
7. What motivated Castro in his political career?
(a) Personal power.
(b) Family tradition.
(c) Social change.
8. What country was Isaias Nogues exiled from when he moved to Bolivia?
9. Why did the Guevara family decide not to return to their plantation when Che was three-years-old?
(a) Because they didn't have enough money to pay the rent.
(b) Because they weren't making a profit off their harvest.
(c) Because the weather was too damp.
(d) Because Celia had developed allergies to the crop.
10. Where did Che travel to when he was forced to leave Guatemala in order to renew his visa paperwork?
(b) Costa Rica.
(d) El Salvador.
11. How old was Che when he first attended public school?
(a) Seven years old.
(b) Thirteen years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Eleven years old.
12. Which of the following subjects did Professor Edelberto Torres teach at university?
13. What did Che specialize in at his work right out of high school?
14. Which of the following illnesses did Doctor Hugo Pesce study?
15. What did Castro ask Che to do for his guerrilla army?
(a) Be their translator.
(b) Be their doctor.
(c) Be their priest.
(d) Be their leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Castro feel about communism at the time that he was released from prison?
2. What was the main method of transportation Che and Alberto utilized while traveling through South America?
3. Who introduced Che to Hilda Gadea?
4. Where did Che continue his training after the training camps were wiped out in Cuba?
5. In which room of the Guevara house was Che known to study in for long hours?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)