|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Isaias Nogues's political nemesis?
(a) Fidel Castro.
(b) Eva Perón.
(c) Cesar Chavez.
(d) Che Guevara.
2. What was Che's nickname for his girlfriend, Maria del Carmen?
3. After Castro was released from the Mexican prison in July 1956, how long did he have to return to Cuba before being arrested again?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
4. Which of the following people did NOT move to Cuba in May 1955?
(a) Nico Lopez.
(b) Raúl Castro.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Calixto Garcia.
5. Where was Maria vacationing when Che came to propose to her?
(a) In Puerto Rico.
(b) In Cuba.
(c) In Italy.
(d) In Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What war was underway while Che was studying at college?
2. How old was Che when he first attended public school?
3. Where did Che continue his training after the training camps were wiped out in Cuba?
4. How did Castro react when Che told him that he favored the Communist party?
5. What political party was Fidel Castro affiliated with until he broke away from them in March 1956?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)