|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Castro ask Che to do for his guerrilla army?
(a) Be their translator.
(b) Be their leader.
(c) Be their doctor.
(d) Be their priest.
2. In what year did Che finally finish his medial degree and graduate from college?
3. Which of the Che's relatives was very sick in Buenos Aires, and his family moved to care for them?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His cousin.
4. How long did the Guevara family live in the spa in Alta Gracia?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Seven years.
5. What did Che do in his spare time during his travels through South America?
(a) He took photographs.
(b) He wrote.
(c) He painted.
(d) He drew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Che travel to when he was forced to leave Guatemala in order to renew his visa paperwork?
2. How old was Maria when she and Che first met?
3. What country was Hilda from?
4. With whom was Maria vacationing when Che came to visit her?
5. Which of the following Guevara family members worked overseeing construction sites?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)