|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Che support himself while he was living in Guatemala?
(a) He planted yucca fields.
(b) He wrote travel articles.
(c) He oversaw workers at a construction site.
(d) He worked in a medical clinic.
2. What happened to traitors that were found in Castro's army?
(a) They were tortured.
(b) They were executed.
(c) They were set free.
(d) They were court-marshaled.
3. Which of the following people regularly wrote articles for the Cuban newspaper?
4. What news did Che receive from home when he was moving from Bolivia that made him consider returning to Argentina, until his family told him not to return?
(a) That his family was experiencing financial problems.
(b) That his father had been arrested for his political dealings.
(c) That his mother was ill and in the hospital.
(d) That his brother had been wounded in an aerial attack.
5. What American companies demanded payment and seized land from Cuba in 1960?
(a) Auto companies.
(b) Oil companies.
(c) Sugar companies.
(d) Military companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following countries was NOT considered part of the communist bloc in the early 1960's?
2. What were the only things allowed to pass from the US to Cuba during the 1960s trade freeze?
3. What was considered the highest rank in the Cuban rebel army during the time Castro was in power?
4. What country was Isaias Nogues exiled from when he moved to Bolivia?
5. Which of the following was NOT a political friend Che made while visiting Costa Rica?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)