1. In what year was Che Guevara born?
2. In what country was Che Guevara born?
3. How many moths pregnant was Che Guevara's mother when she was married?
(a) Three months.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Five months.
(d) One month.
4. What type of plant did Che's family grown on a farm when he was a child?
(b) Yerba maté.
5. In what year did the Guevara family move back to Buenos Aires?
6. Who was mismanaging the shipyard Che Guevara's father was interested in purchasing?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
7. Which of the following afflictions did Che come down with when he was two-years-old?
8. Why did the Guevara family decide not to return to their plantation when Che was three-years-old?
(a) Because they weren't making a profit off their harvest.
(b) Because they didn't have enough money to pay the rent.
(c) Because Celia had developed allergies to the crop.
(d) Because the weather was too damp.
This section contains 3,895 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)