|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton describe the boy's breeches as?
(c) Prison clothing.
2. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
(b) The cars.
(c) The grass.
(d) The rooftops.
3. What is Souchong?
(a) A style of painting.
(b) A type of tea.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) A style of writing.
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(c) Pork scratchings.
(d) French fries.
5. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
2. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
3. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
4. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
5. Where does Charles take Edward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
2. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
3. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
4. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
5. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
6. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
7. How does Charles die?
8. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
9. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
10. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)