|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Hot and steaming.
(b) Hot and strong.
(c) Mild and creamy.
(d) Cold and bland.
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is against violence.
(b) He is disabled.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He is dead.
3. What does Chatterton's friend say the opium allays?
(a) Shaking and sneezing.
(b) Love and happiness.
(c) Fear and hate.
(d) Sourness and pain.
4. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's portrait.
(b) The radio.
(c) Chatterton's biography.
(d) The television.
5. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
2. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
3. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
4. Who does Philip not trust?
5. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)