|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A fox glove.
(b) A geranium.
(c) A daffodil.
(d) A rose.
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(b) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(c) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(d) Hyde Park Crematorium.
3. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
4. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A paper airplane.
(b) A tree house.
(c) A cake.
(d) A cup of tea.
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is a pratical joke.
(b) It is one of those things.
(c) It is romantic.
(d) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
2. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
3. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
5. Where does Charles take Edward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Flint's opinion on modern day literature?
2. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
3. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
4. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
5. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
6. How does Chatterton spend his night?
7. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
8. What do Wallis and Meredith see while they are working?
9. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
10. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)