|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marikomo?
(a) A type of tea.
(b) A style of painting.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) Astyle of writing.
2. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
3. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Francis Bacon.
(b) Lawrence Fort.
(c) Henry Wallis.
(d) James Goring.
4. What does Edward say the rain is like?
(a) A can of worms.
(b) A forcefield.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A tumor.
5. Who does the group drink to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
2. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
3. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
5. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)