|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A painting.
(b) A book.
(d) A letter.
2. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The television.
(b) The radio.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) Chatterton's biography.
3. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Vegatable Biryani.
(b) Lamb Korma.
(c) Chicken Tikka.
(d) Tandoori Mutton.
4. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A book.
(b) A dog.
(c) A baby.
(d) A painting.
5. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
(a) A reading.
(b) A dance.
(c) A book signing.
(d) A dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
2. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
3. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
4. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
5. Who does Philip not trust?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
2. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
3. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
4. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
5. What is Flint's opinion on modern day literature?
6. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
7. Why is Chatterton excited about his life at the beginning of Chapter 13?
8. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
9. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
10. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)