|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Cold and bland.
(b) Mild and creamy.
(c) Hot and steaming.
(d) Hot and strong.
2. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Cumberland Gallery,
(b) The Tate Gallery.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The Goring Gallery.
4. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His bare face.
(b) His life story.
(c) His film script.
(d) His poetry.
5. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) An antique sealer.
(b) A flower seller.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A barmaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
2. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
3. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
4. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
5. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
2. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
3. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
4. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
5. How does Charles die?
6. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
7. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
8. How does Chatterton spend his night?
9. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
10. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)