|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The charaterization.
(b) The sex.
(c) The plot.
(d) The visuals.
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(b) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(c) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(d) Wimbledon Crematorium.
3. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her shoes.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her jumper.
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a seizure.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He suffered a stroke.
(d) He had a flashback.
5. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Burn all books.
(b) Find another job.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Buy a bookshop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
2. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
3. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
4. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
5. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vivien keep Charles' memory alive?
2. How does Chatterton spend his night?
3. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
4. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
5. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
6. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
7. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
8. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
9. In what way do Charles and Vivien view Chatterton's papers differently?
10. How is Charles at the beginning of the ninth chapter?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)