|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton describe the child's shirt as?
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He smirks.
(b) He blushes.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He hangs his head.
3. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Cricket uniform.
(b) Police uniform.
(c) Fireman's uniform.
(d) Traffic warden uniform.
4. What does the child make a sound like?
(a) A cat who has just been attacked.
(b) A blood thirsty wolf.
(c) A dying mouse.
(d) An animal who has lost its young.
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Nice to see you.
(c) You never loved him.
(d) You both came.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
2. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
3. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
5. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Charles at the beginning of the ninth chapter?
2. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
3. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
4. In what way do Charles and Vivien view Chatterton's papers differently?
5. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
6. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
7. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
8. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
9. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
10. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)