|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The charaterization.
(b) The visuals.
(c) The plot.
(d) The sex.
2. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
(a) She cannot remember her poems.
(b) She prefers to just write it.
(c) She likes to forget it.
(d) She talks so much about everything else.
3. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
4. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(a) A story.
(c) Good visuals.
5. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A romantic.
(b) An expressonist.
(c) A materialist.
(d) A realist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
2. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
4. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
2. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
3. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
4. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
5. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
6. How does Chatterton spend his night?
7. How does Vivien keep Charles' memory alive?
8. How does Charles die?
9. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
10. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)