|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) An Indian restaurant.
(c) A Lebanese restaurant.
(d) A Turkish restaurant.
2. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His brain.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His neck.
(d) His heart.
3. Who does Cumberland call to look at Harriet's painting?
4. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is a fake.
(b) It is unique.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It an original.
5. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is disabled.
(d) He is against violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
2. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
3. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
4. What does Flint say he is not?
5. Where is Charles' funeral held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harriet act during Charles' funeral service?
2. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
3. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
4. How does Chatterton spend his night?
5. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
6. How is Charles at the beginning of the ninth chapter?
7. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
8. How does Harriet persuade Vivien to give her Chatterton's papers?
9. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
10. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)