|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A doll.
(c) A dog.
(d) A child.
2. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had a flashback.
3. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
(b) Poets We Love to Hate.
(c) Life of Chatterton.
(d) Forgeries and Fakes.
4. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(d) Hyde Park Crematorium.
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is romantic.
(b) It is a pratical joke.
(c) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(d) It is one of those things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
3. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
4. What does the child make a sound like?
5. What does Flint say he is not?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
2. Why is Chatterton excited about his life at the beginning of Chapter 13?
3. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
4. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
5. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
6. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
7. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
8. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
9. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
10. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)