|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(a) Short stories.
(d) Candle light.
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His life story.
(b) His bare face.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His film script.
3. What is Marikomo?
(a) A style of painting.
(b) A type of poem.
(c) A type of tea.
(d) Astyle of writing.
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Nutty and delicate.
(b) Lovely and bitter.
(c) Sweet and crunchy.
(d) Smooth and creamy.
5. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
2. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
3. What is lying on Edward's bed?
4. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
5. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)