|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
2. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Lebanese restaurant.
(b) An Indian restaurant.
(c) A Turkish restaurant.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Goring Gallery.
(b) The Cumberland Gallery,
(c) The Tate Gallery.
(d) The National Gallery.
4. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A baby.
(b) A dog.
(c) A book.
(d) A painting.
5. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The television.
(b) Chatterton's biography.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) The radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the group drink to?
2. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
3. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
4. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
5. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Chatterton excited about his life at the beginning of Chapter 13?
2. How does Chatterton spend his night?
3. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
4. How does Harriet persuade Vivien to give her Chatterton's papers?
5. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
6. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
7. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
8. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
9. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
10. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)