|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
(b) A cemetary.
(c) Foster parents.
(d) Living with Chatterton.
2. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
(a) In the valleys.
(b) In the caves.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the lake.
3. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(a) Good visuals.
(c) A story.
4. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
5. Who does the group drink to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
2. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
3. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
4. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
5. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)