|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does the priest quote?
2. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Fireman's uniform.
(b) Cricket uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Traffic warden uniform.
3. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her jumper.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her coat.
4. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In the lake.
(c) In the valleys.
(d) In the caves.
5. Who does the group drink to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
3. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
5. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)