|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) A child.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
2. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her jumper.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her hand.
3. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
(a) Confessions of an English Opium Eater.
(c) Picture of Dorian Gray.
(d) The Last Man.
4. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
5. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The television.
(b) The radio.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) Chatterton's biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
2. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
3. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
5. What poet does the priest quote?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
2. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
3. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
4. How does Charles die?
5. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
6. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
7. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
8. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
9. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
10. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)