|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A fox glove.
(c) A geranium.
(d) A rose.
2. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(b) Kubla Kahn.
(c) Karma Karma.
(d) Taj Mahal.
3. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
(a) A child.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A doll.
4. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A diamond necklace.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A ring.
5. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The charaterization.
(b) The sex.
(c) The visuals.
(d) The plot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
2. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
3. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
4. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
5. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
2. How does Harriet persuade Vivien to give her Chatterton's papers?
3. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
4. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
5. How does Harriet act during Charles' funeral service?
6. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
7. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
8. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
9. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
10. What do Wallis and Meredith see while they are working?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)