|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Lawrence Fort.
(b) James Goring.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) Henry Wallis.
2. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is romantic.
(b) It is a pratical joke.
(c) It is one of those things.
(d) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
3. What is Souchong?
(a) A type of tea.
(b) A style of writing.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) A style of painting.
4. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
(a) In the lake.
(b) In the caves.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In the valleys.
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A tree house.
(b) A paper airplane.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet does the priest quote?
2. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
3. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
4. What has Edward brought for his father?
5. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Wallis and Meredith see while they are working?
2. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
3. How does Harriet persuade Vivien to give her Chatterton's papers?
4. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
5. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
6. How does Harriet act during Charles' funeral service?
7. How does Charles die?
8. How does Vivien keep Charles' memory alive?
9. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
10. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)