|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Goring Gallery.
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Tate Gallery.
(d) The Cumberland Gallery,
2. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is unique.
(b) It is a fake.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It an original.
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Thomas Gray.
4. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
5. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
2. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
3. Who does the group drink to?
4. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
5. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
2. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
3. How does Charles die?
4. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
5. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
6. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
7. How does Harriet persuade Vivien to give her Chatterton's papers?
8. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
9. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
10. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)