|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton describe the boy's breeches as?
(c) Prison clothing.
2. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A baby.
(b) A painting.
(c) A dog.
(d) A book.
3. Who does Philip not trust?
(d) The priest.
4. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her patsies.
(b) Her knick knacks.
(c) Her trinklets.
(d) Her life.
5. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Have a cry.
(c) Do the crossword.
(d) Read a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
2. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
4. What is Souchong?
5. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
2. What do Wallis and Meredith see while they are working?
3. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
4. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
5. What does Pat Joynson tell Philip about Chatterton?
6. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
7. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
8. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
9. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
10. How does Harriet act during Charles' funeral service?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)