|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
2. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's biography.
(b) The television.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) The radio.
3. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her jumper.
(b) Her shoes.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her hand.
4. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(b) Candle light.
(d) Short stories.
5. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
(a) A child.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A doll.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
2. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
3. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Flint's opinion on modern day literature?
2. Why does Wallis think he is cheating Meredith?
3. How does Harriet get what she wants from Vivien?
4. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
5. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
6. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
7. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
8. How does Charles die?
9. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
10. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)