|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His notebook.
(b) His virginity.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His watch.
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His poetry.
(b) His bare face.
(c) His life story.
(d) His film script.
3. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Burn all books.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Find another job.
(d) Buy a bookshop.
4. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A materialist.
(b) An expressonist.
(c) A romantic.
(d) A realist.
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A tree house.
(b) A cake.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A paper airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
3. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
5. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mary do while Wallis and her husband watch the fire?
2. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
3. How does Sadlier know the Seymour paintings are fake?
4. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
5. How does Merk try to prove that the Seymour painting are not fake?
6. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
7. What is wrong with the tea Wallis makes Meredith?
8. What does Chatterton do during the morning?
9. How does Charles die?
10. In what way do Charles and Vivien view Chatterton's papers differently?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)