|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His virginity.
(b) His notebook.
(c) His watch.
(d) His wallet.
2. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
3. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
4. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Nice to see you.
(c) You never loved him.
(d) You both came.
5. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Police uniform.
(b) Cricket uniform.
(c) Fireman's uniform.
(d) Traffic warden uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
2. What is Marikomo?
3. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
4. What does Charles say is the food of love?
5. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do Charles and Vivien view Chatterton's papers differently?
2. How does Philip help Vivien and Edward after Charles death?
3. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
4. What does Wallis think about George and Mary Meredith?
5. How does Chatterton spend his night?
6. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
7. Why does Edward claim he does not like the Chatterton portrait?
8. What do Wallis and Meredith see while they are working?
9. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
10. How does Vivien keep Charles' memory alive?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)