|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(a) Pork scratchings.
(c) French fries.
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is disabled.
(d) He is against violence.
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Cumberland Gallery,
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Goring Gallery.
(d) The Tate Gallery.
4. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A doll.
5. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Lawrence Fort.
(b) James Goring.
(c) Henry Wallis.
(d) Francis Bacon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
2. What is lying on Edward's bed?
3. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
5. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)