|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A foreman.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A surveyor.
2. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
(a) A book critic.
(b) A film critic.
(c) An art critic.
(d) A theater critic.
3. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child.
4. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) A relationship problem.
(b) An old age problem.
(c) A financial problem.
(d) A female problem.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
2. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
4. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
5. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harriet fear her memories?
2. Why does Charles hesitate about accepting Harriet's proposal to write her memoirs?
3. What is special about St. Mary Redcliffe Church?
4. What happens to Charles the following morning?
5. What is the problem with Charles' portrait?
6. What does Flint think about Chatterton's handwriting?
7. Why does Mary refuse to write Harriet's memoirs?
8. Why did Harriet use Bentley's plots?
9. Describe Flint's work.
10. How does Charles ease Harriet's mind?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)