|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A gin.
(b) A bourbon.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A White Russian.
3. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Spit not on me.
(c) Let me tell you a secret.
(d) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
4. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
5. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A post modernist.
(b) A modernist.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A forger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Joynson suggest Chatterton can make them rich?
2. How do Philip and Charles show their different temperaments on the train to Bristol?
3. Describe Chatterton's upbringing.
4. Why does Charles not take money for the books?
5. Why does Harriet fear her memories?
6. What does Flint think about Chatterton's handwriting?
7. Describe Flint's work.
8. Why does Mary refuse to write Harriet's memoirs?
9. What is the problem with Charles' portrait?
10. Why does Charles go to the antique store?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)