|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. What does Claire's mother want money for?
(a) An abortion.
(b) A party.
(d) A new house.
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes colder.
(b) It becomes thinner.
(c) It becomes warmer.
(d) It becomes thicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
2. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
4. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
5. What is Flint's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pat.
2. What does Edward think about Charles' portrait?
3. How is Charles at the beginning of the ninth chapter?
4. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
5. How does Charles find the original owner of the Chatterton portrait?
6. How does Philip promise to help Vivien?
7. How does the scene change when Mary arrives?
8. Why does Harriet fear her memories?
9. Describe the painting George picks up in the shop.
10. Why did Harriet use Bentley's plots?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)