|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) The snooker club.
(c) His childhood.
3. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
3. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harriet persuade Cumberland to authenticate her painting?
2. Why does Charles not take money for the books?
3. What does Chatterton's friend suggest as a cure for Chatterton's STD?
4. Where are all the characters when Charles dies?
5. How did Chatterton start his career as a writer?
6. Why does Harriet fear her memories?
7. How does Chatterton help the street urchin?
8. Why is Charles happy that Chatterton's handwriting looks like it was written between 1790 and 1830?
9. What does the elderly man say to Charles on the phone?
10. What is special about St. Mary Redcliffe Church?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)