|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
(b) Foster parents.
(c) Living with Chatterton.
(d) A cemetary.
2. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A construction site.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A cinema.
(d) A department store.
3. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
4. Who does the group drink to?
5. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(a) The measles.
(c) A STD.
(d) A cold.
6. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A DVD case.
(c) Chocolate paper.
(d) Writing paper.
7. What is Souchong?
(a) A type of poem.
(b) A type of tea.
(c) A style of painting.
(d) A style of writing.
8. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is a fake.
(b) It is unique.
(c) It is ugly.
(d) It an original.
9. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a heart attack.
10. What has Edward brought for his father?
(b) A book.
(d) His papers.
11. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) An Indian restaurant.
(d) A Lebanese restaurant.
12. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
13. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Henry Wallis.
(b) Lawrence Fort.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) James Goring.
14. Who does Philip not trust?
(c) The priest.
15. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) That song with me.
(b) Perished to dust is he.
(c) Only found a life without a key.
(d) Rings of dust don't see.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
2. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
3. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
4. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
5. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)