|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
2. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) That song with me.
(b) Only found a life without a key.
(c) Rings of dust don't see.
(d) Perished to dust is he.
3. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He hangs his head.
(b) He blushes.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He smirks.
4. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
5. What make of car does Philip own?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) An Austin.
(c) A Ford.
(d) A Vauxhall.
6. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Tate Gallery.
(b) The Cumberland Gallery,
(c) The Goring Gallery.
(d) The National Gallery.
7. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) She is on leave.
(b) She is at the doctors.
(c) She is at lunch.
(d) It is her day off.
8. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a heart attack.
9. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A painting.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
10. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His tongue.
(b) His brain.
(c) His neck.
(d) His heart.
11. What is Marikomo?
(a) Astyle of writing.
(b) A style of painting.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) A type of tea.
12. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A cinema entrance.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bus shelter.
(d) A theater entrance.
13. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
14. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
15. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Henry Wallis.
(b) Lawrence Fort.
(c) Francis Bacon.
(d) James Goring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
2. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
3. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
4. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
5. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)