|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
2. Who does Cumberland call to look at Harriet's painting?
3. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(b) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(c) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(d) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a seizure.
(b) He had a flashback.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He suffered a stroke.
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) Nice to see you.
(c) You never loved him.
(d) You both came.
6. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Lawrence Fort.
(b) Henry Wallis.
(c) James Goring.
(d) Francis Bacon.
7. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
8. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
9. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her knick knacks.
(c) Her trinklets.
(d) Her patsies.
10. What is Marikomo?
(a) Astyle of writing.
(b) A type of tea.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) A style of painting.
11. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Vegatable Biryani.
(b) Tandoori Mutton.
(c) Chicken Tikka.
(d) Lamb Korma.
12. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
(a) Foster parents.
(c) Living with Chatterton.
(d) A cemetary.
13. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A geranium.
(c) A fox glove.
(d) A rose.
14. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
(b) Life of Chatterton.
(c) Poets We Love to Hate.
(d) Forgeries and Fakes.
15. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His life story.
(b) His bare face.
(c) His film script.
(d) His poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
2. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
4. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
5. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)