|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip not trust?
(b) The priest.
2. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
3. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
4. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A toyboy.
(b) A servant.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A teddy boy.
5. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
(a) Writing paper.
(b) Chocolate paper.
(c) A dead mouse.
(d) A DVD case.
6. Who does the group drink to?
7. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) William Cowper.
(b) D.H Lawrence.
(c) Thomas Gray.
(d) William Blake.
8. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
(a) The countryside.
(c) The cinema.
(d) The seaside.
9. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Buy a bookshop.
(c) Find another job.
(d) Burn all books.
10. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A ring.
11. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The plot.
(b) The charaterization.
(c) The sex.
(d) The visuals.
12. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bird.
(d) A monkey.
13. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Tate Gallery.
(b) The Goring Gallery.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The Cumberland Gallery,
14. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is disabled.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is against violence.
(d) He is dead.
15. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
2. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
3. What does Edward say the rain is like?
4. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
5. What is Souchong?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)