|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
(b) Living with Chatterton.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) Foster parents.
2. What does Edward say the rain is like?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A forcefield.
(d) A can of worms.
3. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Do the crossword.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Have a cry.
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Blake.
(c) William Cowper.
(d) Thomas Gray.
5. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) A teacher.
(c) His mother.
(d) A child.
6. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
7. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A dog.
(b) A painting.
(c) A baby.
(d) A book.
8. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
9. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
10. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
11. What does Chatterton's friend say the opium allays?
(a) Fear and hate.
(b) Sourness and pain.
(c) Shaking and sneezing.
(d) Love and happiness.
12. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is against violence.
(c) He is disabled.
(d) He is dead.
13. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A toyboy.
(c) A teddy boy.
(d) A servant.
14. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His film script.
(b) His life story.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His bare face.
15. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A painting.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
3. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)