|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A pub.
(b) A bus shelter.
(c) A theater entrance.
(d) A cinema entrance.
2. What poet does the priest quote?
3. What is Marikomo?
(a) A type of poem.
(b) Astyle of writing.
(c) A style of painting.
(d) A type of tea.
4. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The radio.
(b) The television.
(c) Chatterton's biography.
(d) Chatterton's portrait.
5. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had a flashback.
(c) He suffered a stroke.
(d) He had a seizure.
6. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
7. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His virginity.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His watch.
8. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) An Indian restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Lebanese restaurant.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
9. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A geranium.
(b) A fox glove.
(c) A rose.
(d) A daffodil.
10. What make of car does Philip own?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) A Ford.
(c) An Austin.
(d) A Vauxhall.
11. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
12. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
(a) A DVD case.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) Chocolate paper.
(d) Writing paper.
13. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
14. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A book.
(b) A painting.
(d) A letter.
15. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
2. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
3. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
4. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
5. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)