|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
(b) The Last Man.
(c) Picture of Dorian Gray.
(d) Confessions of an English Opium Eater.
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(d) Hyde Park Crematorium.
3. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
4. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
5. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He blushes.
(c) He smirks.
(d) He hangs his head.
6. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(a) A cold.
(b) A STD.
(d) The measles.
7. Who does Cumberland call to look at Harriet's painting?
8. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) It is her day off.
(b) She is at lunch.
(c) She is on leave.
(d) She is at the doctors.
9. What is Marikomo?
(a) A type of tea.
(b) A type of poem.
(c) A style of painting.
(d) Astyle of writing.
10. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Fireman's uniform.
(b) Cricket uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Traffic warden uniform.
11. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
12. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
(a) A DVD case.
(b) Chocolate paper.
(c) Writing paper.
(d) A dead mouse.
13. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A cinema entrance.
(b) A bus shelter.
(c) A pub.
(d) A theater entrance.
14. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Lebanese restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
15. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) His mother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) A child.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
2. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
3. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
5. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)