Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(a) Short stories.
(d) Candle light.
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His life story.
(b) His bare face.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His film script.
3. What is Marikomo?
(a) A style of painting.
(b) A type of poem.
(c) A type of tea.
(d) Astyle of writing.
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Nutty and delicate.
(b) Lovely and bitter.
(c) Sweet and crunchy.
(d) Smooth and creamy.
5. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
6. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He smirks.
(b) He blushes.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He hangs his head.
7. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
8. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's biography.
(b) The radio.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) The television.
9. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Lamb Korma.
(b) Chicken Tikka.
(c) Vegatable Biryani.
(d) Tandoori Mutton.
10. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) Thomas Gray.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) William Blake.
(d) D.H Lawrence.
11. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A realist.
(b) An expressonist.
(c) A romantic.
(d) A materialist.
12. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
13. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is a fake.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It an original.
(d) It is unique.
14. What poet does the priest quote?
15. What has Edward brought for his father?
(a) His papers.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
2. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
3. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
4. Where does Charles take Edward?
5. What does Chatterton's friend say the opium allays?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)