|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Sweet Maids in a Row.
(b) Six in a Car.
(c) Towing a Boat.
(d) Dear Diary.
2. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The plot.
(b) The charaterization.
(c) The sex.
(d) The visuals.
3. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
4. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
5. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To give to Harriet.
(b) To beautify herself.
(c) To draw on the mirror.
(d) To sell.
6. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) An Indian restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Lebanese restaurant.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
7. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her jumper.
(d) Her shoes.
8. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
9. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Burn all books.
(c) Buy a bookshop.
(d) Find another job.
10. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Lawrence Fort.
(b) Francis Bacon.
(c) Henry Wallis.
(d) James Goring.
11. Who does the group drink to?
12. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a seizure.
13. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is disabled.
(c) He is against violence.
(d) He is sleeping.
14. What does the child make a sound like?
(a) A cat who has just been attacked.
(b) An animal who has lost its young.
(c) A dying mouse.
(d) A blood thirsty wolf.
15. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Do the crossword.
(c) Have a cry.
(d) Drink tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
2. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
3. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
4. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
5. What make of car does Philip own?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)