|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His virginity.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His watch.
2. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Towing a Boat.
(b) Sweet Maids in a Row.
(c) Six in a Car.
(d) Dear Diary.
3. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
4. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
5. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A letter.
(b) A painting.
(c) A book.
6. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Thomas Gray.
7. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) It is her day off.
(b) She is at lunch.
(c) She is on leave.
(d) She is at the doctors.
8. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He suffered a stroke.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a seizure.
9. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
10. Who does Philip not trust?
(c) The priest.
11. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To give to Harriet.
(b) To sell.
(c) To beautify herself.
(d) To draw on the mirror.
12. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
13. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His neck.
(b) His heart.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His brain.
14. What does Edward say the rain is like?
(a) A forcefield.
(b) A tumor.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A can of worms.
15. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
2. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
3. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
5. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)