|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say the rain is like?
(a) A forcefield.
(b) A can of worms.
(c) A tumor.
(d) A ghost.
2. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) William Cowper.
(b) Thomas Gray.
(c) D.H Lawrence.
(d) William Blake.
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Nutty and delicate.
(b) Sweet and crunchy.
(c) Lovely and bitter.
(d) Smooth and creamy.
5. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
6. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A tree house.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A cake.
7. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) James Goring.
(b) Francis Bacon.
(c) Lawrence Fort.
(d) Henry Wallis.
8. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) That song with me.
(b) Perished to dust is he.
(c) Rings of dust don't see.
(d) Only found a life without a key.
9. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
10. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
11. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a heart attack.
12. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
13. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) An expressonist.
(b) A romantic.
(c) A materialist.
(d) A realist.
14. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(a) A STD.
(c) The measles.
(d) A cold.
15. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(a) French fries.
(c) Pork scratchings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the child make a sound like?
2. What make of car does Philip own?
3. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
4. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
5. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)