|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
(a) The seaside.
(c) The countryside.
(d) The cinema.
2. What does Chatterton describe the boy's breeches as?
(b) Prison clothing.
3. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's portrait.
(b) Chatterton's biography.
(c) The television.
(d) The radio.
4. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A department store.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A cinema.
5. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Vegatable Biryani.
(b) Chicken Tikka.
(c) Lamb Korma.
(d) Tandoori Mutton.
6. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A painting.
7. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He suffered a stroke.
(b) He had a seizure.
(c) He had a flashback.
(d) He had a heart attack.
8. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(c) Pork scratchings.
(d) French fries.
9. What does Chatterton's friend say the opium allays?
(a) Love and happiness.
(b) Sourness and pain.
(c) Fear and hate.
(d) Shaking and sneezing.
10. What poet does the priest quote?
11. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
12. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His brain.
(b) His neck.
(c) His heart.
(d) His tongue.
13. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
14. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A cake.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A tree house.
15. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(a) Candle light.
(b) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
2. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. Where does Charles take Edward?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)