|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is romantic.
(b) It is a pratical joke.
(c) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(d) It is one of those things.
2. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
3. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
4. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Cricket uniform.
(b) Police uniform.
(c) Traffic warden uniform.
(d) Fireman's uniform.
5. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
6. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
7. What does Chatterton describe the boy's breeches as?
(a) Prison clothing.
8. What does Chatterton's friend say the opium allays?
(a) Shaking and sneezing.
(b) Fear and hate.
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Sourness and pain.
9. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His virginity.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His watch.
10. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) She is at lunch.
(b) She is on leave.
(c) It is her day off.
(d) She is at the doctors.
11. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
12. What does Edward say the rain is like?
(a) A tumor.
(b) A forcefield.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A can of worms.
13. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
14. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
15. Who does Cumberland call to look at Harriet's painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
2. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
3. Where does Edward say the ghost will not be able to find them?
4. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
5. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)