|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the group drink to?
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is disabled.
(b) He is against violence.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is sleeping.
3. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A construction site.
(b) A cinema.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A department store.
4. What make of car does Philip own?
(a) A Vauxhall.
(b) A Ford.
(c) An Austin.
(d) A Toyota.
5. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(a) Kubla Kahn.
(b) Taj Mahal.
(d) Karma Karma.
6. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) A child.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His mother.
(d) A teacher.
7. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A cake.
(b) A paper airplane.
(c) A tree house.
(d) A cup of tea.
8. What does the child make a sound like?
(a) A blood thirsty wolf.
(b) A dying mouse.
(c) A cat who has just been attacked.
(d) An animal who has lost its young.
9. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
(a) A DVD case.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) Writing paper.
(d) Chocolate paper.
10. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
11. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
(a) Picture of Dorian Gray.
(b) Confessions of an English Opium Eater.
(c) The Last Man.
12. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is romantic.
(b) It is one of those things.
(c) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(d) It is a pratical joke.
13. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His neck.
(b) His brain.
(c) His heart.
(d) His tongue.
14. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(a) A cold.
(b) The measles.
(d) A STD.
15. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
(a) Poet's Quarter.
(b) The Bride and Groom.
(c) The Town and Country.
(d) Chruch Bells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Edward brought for his father?
2. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
3. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
4. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
5. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)