|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is one of those things.
(b) It is romantic.
(c) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(d) It is a pratical joke.
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His bare face.
(b) His poetry.
(c) His film script.
(d) His life story.
3. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A toyboy.
(c) A teddy boy.
(d) A servant.
4. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) An antique sealer.
(b) A flower seller.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A waiter.
5. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) She is at lunch.
(b) She is on leave.
(c) It is her day off.
(d) She is at the doctors.
6. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
7. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Chicken Tikka.
(b) Tandoori Mutton.
(c) Vegatable Biryani.
(d) Lamb Korma.
8. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(d) Wimbledon Crematorium.
9. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Buy a bookshop.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Burn all books.
(d) Find another job.
10. What does Chatterton describe the boy's breeches as?
(b) Prison clothing.
11. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) Perished to dust is he.
(b) Only found a life without a key.
(c) That song with me.
(d) Rings of dust don't see.
12. What make of car does Philip own?
(a) A Ford.
(b) An Austin.
(c) A Vauxhall.
(d) A Toyota.
13. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is ugly.
(b) It is unique.
(c) It an original.
(d) It is a fake.
14. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He hangs his head.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He smirks.
(d) He blushes.
15. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(a) Karma Karma.
(c) Taj Mahal.
(d) Kubla Kahn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
2. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
3. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
4. What does Chatterton see lying among the debris?
5. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)