|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) American history.
(d) English literature.
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A drowsy numbness.
(b) A thoughtless word.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A regal voice.
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
6. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Piss on the books.
(d) Kill her self.
7. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) A book shop.
(c) An art gallery.
(d) A supermarket.
8. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A novel.
(d) A history book.
9. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(b) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
10. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boys school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A Dame-school.
(d) A grammar school.
11. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A DVD.
(b) A child.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A child's shoe.
12. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She had writer's block.
(b) She needed money.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She was under pressure to produce a book.
13. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Massage his neck.
14. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
15. What does Claire's mother want money for?
(a) A party.
(c) An abortion.
(d) A new house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
3. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
4. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)