|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Simon Chambers.
(b) James Manlow.
(c) Edward Formby.
(d) Joseph Seymour.
3. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Philip Slack.
(b) William Blake.
(c) John Chatterton.
(d) Harriet Scrope.
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A monkey.
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A credit card.
(c) A mobile phone.
(d) A knife.
6. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
7. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
8. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
9. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A DVD.
(b) A child's shoe.
(c) A child.
(d) A child's glove.
10. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Singing master.
(b) Sunday school teacher.
11. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
12. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Lovely jubbly.
(b) What a spead.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) Scran attack.
13. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Rub his feet.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Stroke his hair.
14. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) An old age problem.
(b) A female problem.
(c) A relationship problem.
(d) A financial problem.
15. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) South Kennsington.
(b) Tottenham Court Road.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Leicester Square.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
2. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
3. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
5. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)