Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
a) He is dead.
b) He is tired.
c) He is sick.
d) He is smelling the carpet.
2. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
a) Get drunk.
b) Piss on the books.
c) Pay for a young man.
d) Kill her self.
4. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
a) Great Expectations.
b) Oliver Twist.
c) Bleak House.
d) David Copperfield.
5. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
This section contains 424 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)