|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A modernist.
(b) A post modernist.
(c) A forger.
(d) A fraud.
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Listen to music.
(c) Plays football.
(d) Watches TV.
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) The Godot.
(b) The Opium Dream.
(c) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(d) Look to Sea.
4. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
5. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
6. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A DVD.
7. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) You are only as old as you feel.
(c) Wake up and smell the oak.
(d) Come and taste it.
8. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) One of his wife's cakes.
9. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Punch.
(b) Mr. Ripper.
(c) Mr. Holmes.
(d) Mr. Fox.
10. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A casserole.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) An English breakfast.
(d) A sandwich.
11. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A gin.
(c) A White Russian.
(d) A bourbon.
12. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
13. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A book shop.
(b) An art gallery.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A library.
14. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a poetry reading.
(b) At a folk festival.
(c) At a night club.
(d) At a jazz concert.
15. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
3. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
5. What is Flint's occupation?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)