Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapter 1
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
2. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
6. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
It becomes colder.
7. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
8. What do the stone stairs smell like?
9. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
10. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
11. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
A birds nest.
12. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?...
This section contains 1,897 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)