Quiz: Part 2, Chapter 9 to Part 2, Chapter 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
a) Hot and strong.
b) Mild and creamy.
c) Hot and steaming.
d) Cold and bland.
2. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
a) A reading.
b) A dinner.
c) A dance.
d) A book signing.
3. What does Charles say is the food of love?
a) Candle light.
c) Short stories.
4. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
a) Henry Wallis.
b) Lawrence Fort.
c) Francis Bacon.
d) James Goring.
5. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
a) Her knick knacks.
b) Her life.
c) Her trinklets.
This section contains 241 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)