|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Edward Formby.
(b) Joseph Seymour.
(c) Simon Chambers.
(d) James Manlow.
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
4. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Hot and steaming.
(b) Hot and strong.
(c) Mild and creamy.
(d) Cold and bland.
5. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
2. What poet does the priest quote?
3. Who dies at the end of the book?
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)