|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton take before he goes to bed?
(b) A cough mixture.
(c) His opium and arsenic cure.
(d) A sleeping pill.
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He hangs his head.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He smirks.
(d) He blushes.
3. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is disabled.
(c) He is against violence.
(d) He is dead.
4. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
5. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
3. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
4. Where does Chatterton hide his extra bottle of alcohol?
5. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)