|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Hot and steaming.
(b) Mild and creamy.
(c) Cold and bland.
(d) Hot and strong.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) William Blake.
(d) William Wordsworth.
3. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) She needed money.
(d) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Bleak House.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Great Expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
2. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
5. What is Souchong?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)