|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) You both came.
(b) Nice to see you.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) You never loved him.
2. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) An antique dealer.
(b) A painter.
(c) A filmmaker.
(d) A writer.
3. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A flower seller.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) An antique sealer.
4. What make of car does Philip own?
(a) A Toyota.
(b) A Vauxhall.
(c) An Austin.
(d) A Ford.
5. Who does the group drink to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
4. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
5. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)