|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip decide to write a book about?
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A brochure about Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A biography of Chatterton.
3. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Life of Chatterton.
(b) Poets We Love to Hate.
(c) Forgeries and Fakes.
(d) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
4. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A department store.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A cinema.
5. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Plays football.
(d) Listen to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
2. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
3. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
4. What is Flint's occupation?
5. Who does Philip not trust?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)