|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vivien place under her husband's head?
(a) Her jumper.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her coat.
(d) Her shoes.
2. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Edward Formby.
(b) Simon Chambers.
(c) Joseph Seymour.
(d) James Manlow.
3. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A rose.
(b) A geranium.
(c) A fox glove.
(d) A daffodil.
4. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) Look to Sea.
(b) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(c) The Godot.
(d) The Opium Dream.
5. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What does Claire's mother want money for?
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
5. Who does the group drink to?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)