|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His heart.
(b) His neck.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His brain.
2. What is Souchong?
(a) A style of painting.
(b) A style of writing.
(c) A type of poem.
(d) A type of tea.
3. Who does the group drink to?
4. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(a) Good visuals.
(c) A story.
5. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Smooth and creamy.
(b) Nutty and delicate.
(c) Lovely and bitter.
(d) Sweet and crunchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
3. What does Philip tell Harriet the truth about?
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
5. Who does Chatterton think about as he drinks his cure?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)