|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Have a cry.
(d) Do the crossword.
2. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A bird.
(d) A flower.
3. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A thoughtless word.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A drowsy numbness.
5. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What does Mr. Crome tell Chatterton is worse for the boy than being on the streets?
3. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)