|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painting does Edward go to see?
(a) The Wallis painting.
(b) The Godfrey painting.
(c) The Celine painting.
(d) The Seymour painting.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(c) Robert Bruce.
(d) Wiliam Shakespeare.
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(b) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a jazz concert.
(b) At a folk festival.
(c) At a poetry reading.
(d) At a night club.
5. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
(a) Clumps of hair.
(b) Cat whiskers.
(c) Drawing pins.
(d) Fairy knives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
2. Who does Chatterton think about as he drinks his cure?
3. What make of car does Philip own?
4. Who does Philip decide to write a book about?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)