|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is sick.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is dead.
2. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) Thomas Gray.
(d) William Blake.
4. What does the alcohol do to the picture?
(a) Discolors it.
(b) Reveals a second picture.
(c) Varnishes it.
(d) Destroys it.
5. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a seizure.
(b) He suffered a stroke.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had a flashback.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
2. Who does Philip not trust?
3. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
4. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
5. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)