|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) An old age problem.
(b) A female problem.
(c) A relationship problem.
(d) A financial problem.
3. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A brochure about Chatterton.
(c) A biography of Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
4. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Simon Chambers.
(b) Joseph Seymour.
(c) James Manlow.
(d) Edward Formby.
5. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A cinema entrance.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bus shelter.
(d) A theater entrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
2. What is lying on Edward's bed?
3. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
5. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)