|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Edward brought for his father?
(a) A book.
(c) His papers.
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
3. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She needed money.
(b) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She had writer's block.
4. What does Chatterton describe the child's shirt as?
5. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The radio.
(b) Chatterton's biography.
(c) Chatterton's portrait.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
2. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
3. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
5. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)