|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
(a) His watch.
(b) His virginity.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His wallet.
2. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(b) A credit card.
(d) A knife.
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A flower.
4. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) Russell Square.
(b) South Kennsington.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
(d) Leicester Square.
5. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A brute.
(b) A devil.
(c) An angel.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philip not trust?
2. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
3. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)