|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tom-horse face
(c) Tommy Large.
(d) Tom-two face.
2. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A lack of style.
(c) A thoughtless word.
(d) A drowsy numbness.
3. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A book shop.
(d) An art gallery.
4. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His life story.
(b) His bare face.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His film script.
5. Which part of Britain do Philip, Edward and Vivien drive to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
4. What painting does Edward go to see?
5. Where does Philip work?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)