|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(b) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(c) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What are the doll's limbs held together with?
4. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
5. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A waiter.
(b) An antique sealer.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A flower seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
2. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
3. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
4. What does Claire's mother want money for?
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)