|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chatterton think about as he drinks his cure?
(a) The man who sold him the medicine.
(b) The boy with hydrocephalus.
(c) His publisher.
(d) The girl he lost his virginity to.
2. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(b) A STD.
(c) A cold.
(d) The measles.
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Open a bookshop.
(b) Sell his book collection.
(c) Fake his suicide.
(d) Start a magazine.
5. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Plays football.
(c) Watches TV.
(d) Listen to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
2. What is the name of the journal whose offices Chatterton enters in this chapter?
3. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
4. What make of car does Philip own?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)