|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(d) Body odor.
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A DVD.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A child.
3. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) She is at the doctors.
(b) She is at lunch.
(c) She is on leave.
(d) It is her day off.
4. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) You both came.
(b) You never loved him.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Nice to see you.
5. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
2. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
3. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
4. What does Flint say he is not?
5. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)