|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His wound.
2. What does Chatterton take before he goes to bed?
(a) A sleeping pill.
(b) A cough mixture.
(c) His opium and arsenic cure.
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A velvet hat.
(b) A felt hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A top hat.
4. What does Harriet bring to the art gallery?
(a) A painting.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
5. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(c) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
2. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
5. Who does Chatterton think about as he drinks his cure?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)