|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) South Kennsington.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) Leicester Square.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
2. What does Chatterton think he has caught?
(b) A STD.
(c) A cold.
(d) The measles.
3. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A cinema.
(c) A department store.
(d) A construction site.
4. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(b) Short stories.
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) You both came.
(b) You never loved him.
(c) Leave at once.
(d) Nice to see you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
2. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
3. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
5. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)