|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) An antique sealer.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) A flower seller.
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(b) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(c) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(d) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
5. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a poetry reading.
(b) At a folk festival.
(c) At a jazz concert.
(d) At a night club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
2. What is Souchong?
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
4. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
5. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)