|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
(a) Mr. Chirac.
(b) Mr. Davies.
(c) Mr. Sadlier.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. Who does Chatterton think about as he drinks his cure?
(a) The boy with hydrocephalus.
(b) The girl he lost his virginity to.
(c) His publisher.
(d) The man who sold him the medicine.
3. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) The television.
(b) The radio.
(c) Chatterton's biography.
(d) Chatterton's portrait.
4. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(a) Short stories.
5. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Six in a Car.
(b) Towing a Boat.
(c) Dear Diary.
(d) Sweet Maids in a Row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
5. Which of the following does the author compare the pine needles to?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)