|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Souchong?
(a) A type of poem.
(b) A style of writing.
(c) A type of tea.
(d) A style of painting.
2. What does Chatterton take before he goes to bed?
(a) A sleeping pill.
(b) His opium and arsenic cure.
(d) A cough mixture.
3. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(a) Karma Karma.
(c) Kubla Kahn.
(d) Taj Mahal.
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say is the food of love?
2. What does the alcohol do to the picture?
3. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)