|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
2. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
3. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Henry Wallis.
(b) Francis Bacon.
(c) Lawrence Fort.
(d) James Goring.
4. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
5. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Cold and bland.
(b) Hot and strong.
(c) Hot and steaming.
(d) Mild and creamy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
3. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)