|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Old and neglected books.
(b) Antique books.
(c) Comic books.
(d) Foreign books.
2. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The future.
(d) The past.
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A flower.
(b) A bird.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A butterfly.
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a night club.
(b) At a jazz concert.
(c) At a poetry reading.
(d) At a folk festival.
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A knife.
(d) A mobile phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
2. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
3. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
4. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
5. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)