|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's biography.
(b) Chatterton's portrait.
(c) The television.
(d) The radio.
2. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A book shop.
(d) An art gallery.
3. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) James Manlow.
(b) Edward Formby.
(c) Simon Chambers.
(d) Joseph Seymour.
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A cinema entrance.
(b) A bus shelter.
(c) A theater entrance.
(d) A pub.
5. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Old and neglected books.
(b) Comic books.
(c) Antique books.
(d) Foreign books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)