|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) Child birth.
(b) A bad marriage.
2. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A barmaid.
(b) A flower seller.
(c) A waiter.
(d) An antique sealer.
3. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
(a) Confessions of an English Opium Eater.
(c) The Last Man.
(d) Picture of Dorian Gray.
4. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Cumberland Gallery,
(b) The National Gallery.
(c) The Goring Gallery.
(d) The Tate Gallery.
5. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(d) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the group drink to?
2. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
3. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
4. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)