|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-two face.
(d) Tom-horse face
2. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A bird.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A flower.
3. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A DVD.
4. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) An antique dealer.
(c) A filmmaker.
(d) A writer.
5. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her knick knacks.
(b) Her patsies.
(c) Her trinklets.
(d) Her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
3. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
5. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)