|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university did Mary study at?
2. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A library.
(c) A book shop.
(d) An art gallery.
3. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A history book.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A novel.
(d) A biography.
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Towing a Boat.
(b) Sweet Maids in a Row.
(c) Six in a Car.
(d) Dear Diary.
5. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(b) American history.
(c) English literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
2. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
3. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)