|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is sick.
2. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
(b) Forgeries and Fakes.
(c) Life of Chatterton.
(d) Poets We Love to Hate.
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A lack of style.
(b) A thoughtless word.
(c) A drowsy numbness.
(d) A regal voice.
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Six in a Car.
(b) Towing a Boat.
(c) Dear Diary.
(d) Sweet Maids in a Row.
5. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(a) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
2. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
3. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
4. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
5. What does Flint say he is not?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)