|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A book.
(b) A dog.
(c) A painting.
(d) A baby.
2. Who does the group drink to?
3. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Hotcliffe Street.
(c) Redcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
4. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A servant.
(b) A teddy boy.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A toyboy.
5. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
2. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
3. What does Charles say is the food of love?
4. What university did Mary study at?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)