|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is against violence.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is disabled.
2. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A history book.
(b) A novel.
(c) A biography.
(d) A book of short stories.
3. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes thicker.
(b) It becomes warmer.
(c) It becomes colder.
(d) It becomes thinner.
4. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
5. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(b) Body odor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
2. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
3. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)