|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A White Russian.
(b) A bourbon.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A gin.
2. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
(a) Tandoori Mutton.
(b) Vegatable Biryani.
(c) Chicken Tikka.
(d) Lamb Korma.
3. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
4. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) Leave at once.
(b) You both came.
(c) You never loved him.
(d) Nice to see you.
5. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Hot and strong.
(b) Cold and bland.
(c) Hot and steaming.
(d) Mild and creamy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)