|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Old and neglected books.
(b) Antique books.
(c) Comic books.
(d) Foreign books.
2. What can Charles see gleaming from his hospital window?
(b) The grass.
(c) The cars.
(d) The rooftops.
3. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
(a) Len Woolf.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Erza Pound.
(d) T.S. Elliot.
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A lack of style.
(b) A drowsy numbness.
(c) A regal voice.
(d) A thoughtless word.
5. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A dog.
(b) A book.
(c) A baby.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
5. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)