|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university did Mary study at?
2. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Joseph Seymour.
(b) Edward Formby.
(c) James Manlow.
(d) Simon Chambers.
3. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The loft.
(b) The top floor.
(c) The shed.
(d) The basement.
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A bourbon.
(b) A gin.
(c) A White Russian.
(d) A whiskey.
5. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
2. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
3. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)