|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A brochure about Chatterton.
(d) A photograph of Chatterton.
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) His childhood.
(b) The snooker club.
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(c) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of coffee.
4. Where does Philip work?
(a) The wool factory.
(b) The police station.
(c) The library.
(d) The post office.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
2. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
3. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
4. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)