|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His brain.
(b) His neck.
(c) His heart.
(d) His tongue.
2. Who does Philip not trust?
(d) The priest.
3. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Lovely and bitter.
(b) Smooth and creamy.
(c) Nutty and delicate.
(d) Sweet and crunchy.
4. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A paper airplane.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A cake.
(d) A tree house.
5. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
2. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
3. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
4. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
5. Who does the group drink to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)