|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Thomas Gray.
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(b) At ease.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He has cut his finger.
(b) He is sucking off the sugar.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) He does not want to talk.
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(d) Walt Whitman.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
2. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
4. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
5. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)