|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) Perished to dust is he.
(b) That song with me.
(c) Rings of dust don't see.
(d) Only found a life without a key.
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A theater entrance.
(b) A pub.
(c) A bus shelter.
(d) A cinema entrance.
5. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A modernist.
(b) A post modernist.
(c) A forger.
(d) A fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
3. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
4. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
5. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)