|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A romantic.
(b) An expressonist.
(c) A realist.
(d) A materialist.
2. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To give to Harriet.
(b) To beautify herself.
(c) To draw on the mirror.
(d) To sell.
3. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A ring.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A pearl necklace.
4. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A post modernist.
(b) A forger.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A modernist.
5. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His heart.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His brain.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
2. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
3. What do the stone stairs smell like?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
5. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)