|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. John Canterbury Church.
2. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
3. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A gin.
(d) A bourbon.
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(b) Robert Bruce.
(c) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) William Blake.
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A mobile phone.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
3. What does Charles say is the food of love?
4. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)