|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Blake.
(d) William Wordsworth.
3. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A realist.
(b) A materialist.
(c) A romantic.
(d) An expressonist.
4. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A book.
(b) A dog.
(c) A painting.
(d) A baby.
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A photograph of his family.
(c) One of his wife's cakes.
(d) A book of his poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
2. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
5. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)