|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A materialist.
(b) A romantic.
(c) A realist.
(d) An expressonist.
2. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A post modernist.
(b) A forger.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A modernist.
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His wound.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His shoes.
4. Who does the group drink to?
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A child.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child's glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
2. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
3. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
4. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)