|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
3. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Start a magazine.
(b) Open a bookshop.
(c) Fake his suicide.
(d) Sell his book collection.
4. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Scratch his back.
(d) Stroke his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
3. What does Flint say he is not?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)