|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(d) The future.
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A biography of Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's portrait.
(b) Chatterton's biography.
(c) The television.
(d) The radio.
5. What has Edward brought for his father?
(a) His papers.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
3. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
4. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)