|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) They don't have Seymour's initials.
2. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Scran attack.
(b) What a spead.
(c) Lovely jubbly.
(d) Lovely grub.
3. What does Flint call his flat?
(a) His dulce domum.
(b) His kaufhaus.
(c) His Akropolis.
(d) His Bohemian palace.
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
2. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
3. What does Claire's mother want money for?
4. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)