|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His bare face.
(b) His film script.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His life story.
2. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A post modernist.
(b) A modernist.
(c) A forger.
(d) A fraud.
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) William Blake.
(c) William Cowper.
(d) Thomas Gray.
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A brochure about Chatterton.
(b) A biography of Chatterton.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
3. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
4. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
5. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)