|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
2. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) File Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Baker Street.
3. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
(a) She cannot remember her poems.
(b) She talks so much about everything else.
(c) She likes to forget it.
(d) She prefers to just write it.
4. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Fireman's uniform.
(b) Cricket uniform.
(c) Traffic warden uniform.
(d) Police uniform.
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A birds nest.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A black forest.
(d) A bramble bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
2. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
3. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
4. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
5. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)