|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A human.
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A surveyor.
(b) A foreman.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A secretary.
4. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) What a spead.
(b) Lovely grub.
(c) Lovely jubbly.
(d) Scran attack.
5. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
2. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
3. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
4. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
5. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)