|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(b) Short stories.
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(a) Moss riven.
3. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Pile Street.
(b) Baker Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) File Street.
4. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(b) English literature.
(c) American history.
5. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
2. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
4. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
5. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)