|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(b) The snooker club.
(d) His childhood.
2. Why does Meredith say she talks so little about her poetry?
(a) She cannot remember her poems.
(b) She talks so much about everything else.
(c) She prefers to just write it.
(d) She likes to forget it.
3. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A bramble bush.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A birds nest.
(d) A black forest.
4. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He has cut his finger.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He does not want to talk.
(d) He is sucking off the sugar.
5. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Start a magazine.
(b) Sell his book collection.
(c) Fake his suicide.
(d) Open a bookshop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
3. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
4. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
5. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)