|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(c) Walt Whitman.
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(c) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A brute.
(b) An angel.
(c) A god.
(d) A devil.
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes colder.
(b) It becomes warmer.
(c) It becomes thinner.
(d) It becomes thicker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flint's occupation?
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
3. What is lying on Edward's bed?
4. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
5. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)