|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-horse face
(b) Tom-two face.
(d) Tommy Large.
3. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(d) Short stories.
4. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Plays football.
(b) Watches TV.
(d) Listen to music.
5. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) David Lee.
(c) Stewart Merk.
(d) Lawrence Welk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
2. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
3. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)