|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
2. Where does Philip work?
(a) The post office.
(b) The police station.
(c) The library.
(d) The wool factory.
3. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A dog.
(c) A human.
(d) A cat.
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A surveyor.
(b) A cleaner.
(c) A foreman.
(d) A secretary.
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
2. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
3. What does Claire's mother want money for?
4. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
5. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)