|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) A female problem.
(b) An old age problem.
(c) A financial problem.
(d) A relationship problem.
2. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(a) Karma Karma.
(b) Taj Mahal.
(d) Kubla Kahn.
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
4. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Stewart Merk.
(b) Frederick Tombs.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) David Lee.
5. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. What does Charles say is the food of love?
5. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)