|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
2. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is sick.
3. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
4. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Francis Bacon.
(b) Lawrence Fort.
(c) James Goring.
(d) Henry Wallis.
5. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
2. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
3. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)