|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Open a bookshop.
(b) Fake his suicide.
(c) Start a magazine.
(d) Sell his book collection.
2. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) D.H Lawrence.
(b) Thomas Gray.
(c) William Blake.
(d) William Cowper.
4. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) A relationship problem.
(b) An old age problem.
(c) A financial problem.
(d) A female problem.
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Pile Street.
(b) Baker Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) File Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What does Claire's mother want money for?
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)