|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She needed money.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She was under pressure to produce a book.
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Tate Gallery.
(b) The Cumberland Gallery,
(c) The Goring Gallery.
(d) The National Gallery.
3. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes warmer.
(b) It becomes thicker.
(c) It becomes colder.
(d) It becomes thinner.
4. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) An Indian restaurant.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) A Lebanese restaurant.
5. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Buy a bookshop.
(c) Burn all books.
(d) Find another job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
4. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)