|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-horse face
(c) Tommy Large.
(d) Tom-two face.
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Come and taste it.
(b) Wake up and smell the oak.
(c) You are only as old as you feel.
(d) Win the lottery.
3. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Sell his book collection.
(b) Open a bookshop.
(c) Start a magazine.
(d) Fake his suicide.
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) One of his wife's cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
2. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)