|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Stroke his hair.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Scratch his back.
(d) Rub his feet.
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(b) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(c) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
5. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her trinklets.
(c) Her patsies.
(d) Her knick knacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
2. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
3. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
4. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)