|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(b) John the Baptist.
2. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Blighter Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
5. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) A filmmaker.
(c) A writer.
(d) An antique dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
3. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
4. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)