|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's glove.
(b) A child.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A DVD.
3. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A book shop.
(c) A library.
(d) An art gallery.
4. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Chinese restaurant.
(c) An Indian restaurant.
(d) A Lebanese restaurant.
5. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Sell his book collection.
(b) Start a magazine.
(c) Open a bookshop.
(d) Fake his suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)