|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What name does Harriet want to call Phillip?
4. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) The Godot.
(b) Look to Sea.
(c) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(d) The Opium Dream.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(c) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
3. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
4. What is Flint's occupation?
5. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)