|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Towing a Boat.
(b) Sweet Maids in a Row.
(c) Six in a Car.
(d) Dear Diary.
2. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(b) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(c) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Poets We Love to Hate.
(b) Forgeries and Fakes.
(c) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
(d) Life of Chatterton.
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Blighter Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Redcliffe Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
3. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
4. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
5. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)