|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She needed money.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She was under pressure to produce a book.
3. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
4. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Old and neglected books.
(b) Antique books.
(c) Foreign books.
(d) Comic books.
5. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A toyboy.
(b) A rich man.
(c) A teddy boy.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
3. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)