|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Baker Street.
(b) File Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Pile Street.
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(b) Moss riven.
3. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(b) Short stories.
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A bus shelter.
(b) A pub.
(c) A theater entrance.
(d) A cinema entrance.
5. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A barmaid.
(c) A flower seller.
(d) An antique sealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
3. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
4. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
5. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)