|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Rub his feet.
2. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
3. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A flower seller.
(c) A barmaid.
(d) An antique sealer.
4. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(a) Karma Karma.
(b) Kubla Kahn.
(d) Taj Mahal.
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Great Expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
3. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
5. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)