|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(b) Singing master.
(d) Sunday school teacher.
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Philip Slack.
(b) William Blake.
(c) John Chatterton.
(d) Harriet Scrope.
3. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Baker Street.
(b) Elm Street.
(c) Pile Street.
(d) File Street.
4. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(a) Short stories.
(d) Candle light.
5. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) An old age problem.
(b) A financial problem.
(c) A relationship problem.
(d) A female problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
2. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
3. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
4. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)