|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A devil.
(b) A god.
(c) A brute.
(d) An angel.
2. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
(a) Perished to dust is he.
(b) Only found a life without a key.
(c) That song with me.
(d) Rings of dust don't see.
3. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(b) Robert Bruce.
(c) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) William Blake.
4. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The loft.
(b) The basement.
(c) The shed.
(d) The top floor.
5. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(b) Good visuals.
(d) A story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
2. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
5. What does Charles say is the food of love?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)