|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(b) Sunday school teacher.
(d) Singing master.
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Spit not on me.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
3. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Stroke his hair.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Massage his neck.
5. What is lying on Edward's bed?
(a) Chatterton's portrait.
(b) The radio.
(c) The television.
(d) Chatterton's biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
3. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
4. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)