|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) A bad marriage.
(b) Child birth.
2. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Sweet and crunchy.
(b) Lovely and bitter.
(c) Nutty and delicate.
(d) Smooth and creamy.
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
4. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A photograph of Chatterton.
(c) A brochure about Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
5. What does Charles say is the food of love?
(c) Candle light.
(d) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
2. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
3. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
4. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
5. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)