|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He is sucking off the sugar.
(b) He has cut his finger.
(c) He does not want to talk.
(d) It comforts him.
2. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Scratch his back.
4. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Lovely grub.
(b) Lovely jubbly.
(c) Scran attack.
(d) What a spead.
5. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A grammar school.
(b) A Dame-school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A boys school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint call his flat?
2. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
3. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
4. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
5. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)