|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
(a) T.S. Elliot.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Len Woolf.
(d) Erza Pound.
2. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A Dame-school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A grammar school.
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His wound.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His shoes.
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child's shoe.
5. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
3. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
5. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)