|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Elm Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) File Street.
(d) Baker Street.
2. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Kill her self.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Piss on the books.
(d) Pay for a young man.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) David Lee.
(b) Lawrence Welk.
(c) Stewart Merk.
(d) Frederick Tombs.
4. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
5. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Let me tell you a secret.
(b) Spit not on me.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Love thy neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)