|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university did Mary study at?
2. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Start a magazine.
(b) Fake his suicide.
(c) Sell his book collection.
(d) Open a bookshop.
3. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(b) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) They don't have Seymour's initials.
4. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She needed money.
5. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Let me tell you a secret.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Spit not on me.
(d) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
3. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)