|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) Win the lottery.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) You are only as old as you feel.
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) An English breakfast.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) A casserole.
3. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A brochure about Chatterton.
(b) A biography of Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A photograph of Chatterton.
4. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Fox.
(b) Mr. Ripper.
(c) Mr. Holmes.
(d) Mr. Punch.
5. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Antique books.
(b) Comic books.
(c) Old and neglected books.
(d) Foreign books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
2. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
3. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
4. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
5. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)