|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Blake.
2. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
(a) A wart.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A scar.
(d) A mole.
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is smelling the carpet.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is dead.
4. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Foreign books.
(b) Old and neglected books.
(c) Comic books.
(d) Antique books.
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A top hat.
(b) A fur hat.
(c) A velvet hat.
(d) A felt hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. What does Flint call his flat?
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
5. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)