|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(b) A bad marriage.
(c) Child birth.
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a jazz concert.
(b) At a night club.
(c) At a folk festival.
(d) At a poetry reading.
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of coffee.
(b) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of corn.
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Punch.
(b) Mr. Ripper.
(c) Mr. Fox.
(d) Mr. Holmes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flint's occupation?
2. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
3. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)