|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His wound.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His shoes.
2. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The top floor.
(b) The loft.
(c) The basement.
(d) The shed.
3. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A gin.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A bourbon.
(d) A White Russian.
4. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(c) Body odor.
5. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(b) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(c) She needed money.
(d) She had writer's block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
3. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)