|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His wound.
3. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Pile Street.
(b) Baker Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) File Street.
4. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) Leicester Square.
(b) Tottenham Court Road.
(c) South Kennsington.
(d) Russell Square.
5. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) A painter.
(c) An antique dealer.
(d) A filmmaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint call his flat?
2. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
3. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
4. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)