|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She had writer's block.
(b) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(c) She needed money.
(d) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
3. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) An antique dealer.
(b) A writer.
(c) A filmmaker.
(d) A painter.
4. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) American history.
(d) English literature.
5. Where does Philip work?
(a) The police station.
(b) The post office.
(c) The library.
(d) The wool factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
5. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)