|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(d) Body odor.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Redcliffe Street.
(b) Blighter Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) English literature.
(d) American history.
4. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) File Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Baker Street.
5. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
2. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
3. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
4. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)