|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) Baker Street.
(b) Elm Street.
(c) File Street.
(d) Pile Street.
2. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He has cut his finger.
(b) He does not want to talk.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) He is sucking off the sugar.
3. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) James Manlow.
(b) Edward Formby.
(c) Joseph Seymour.
(d) Simon Chambers.
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Spit not on me.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A fur hat.
(c) A velvet hat.
(d) A top hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
3. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)