|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A bramble bush.
(c) A black forest.
(d) A birds nest.
2. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A human.
3. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A modernist.
(b) A forger.
(c) A fraud.
(d) A post modernist.
4. Where does Philip work?
(a) The library.
(b) The wool factory.
(c) The post office.
(d) The police station.
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
2. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
3. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
4. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
5. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)