|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(b) William Blake.
(c) Robert Bruce.
(d) Wiliam Shakespeare.
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A bourbon.
(b) A gin.
(c) A White Russian.
(d) A whiskey.
5. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A book shop.
(d) An art gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
3. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)