|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) The snooker club.
(c) His childhood.
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Bleak House.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) Great Expectations.
(d) David Copperfield.
3. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Blake.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
3. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
4. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
5. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)