|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Old and neglected books.
(b) Comic books.
(c) Foreign books.
(d) Antique books.
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-two face.
(d) Tom-horse face
3. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) His childhood.
(d) The snooker club.
4. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Sell his book collection.
(b) Start a magazine.
(c) Fake his suicide.
(d) Open a bookshop.
5. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
4. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
5. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)