|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A novel.
(c) A book of short stories.
(d) A history book.
2. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) Russell Square.
(b) Leicester Square.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
(d) South Kennsington.
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is smelling the carpet.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is tired.
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A grammar school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A Dame-school.
5. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Sunday school teacher.
(b) Singing master.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)