|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A foreman.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A surveyor.
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His wound.
(d) His mouth.
4. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Bleak House.
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Oliver Twist.
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
3. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)