|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(b) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
2. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(b) Short stories.
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Blake.
4. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(c) Child birth.
(d) A bad marriage.
5. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Fake his suicide.
(b) Sell his book collection.
(c) Start a magazine.
(d) Open a bookshop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
2. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
3. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)