|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A biography of Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Let me tell you a secret.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Spit not on me.
3. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A writer.
(b) An antique dealer.
(c) A painter.
(d) A filmmaker.
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(d) At ease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
4. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)