|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) The price of corn.
(d) The price of coffee.
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) Look to Sea.
(b) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(c) The Opium Dream.
(d) The Godot.
3. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) What a spead.
(b) Lovely jubbly.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) Scran attack.
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boys school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Dame-school.
5. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A book of short stories.
(b) A biography.
(c) A history book.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
3. What street was Colston's second school located on?
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)