|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Rub his feet.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(b) William Blake.
(d) Robert Bruce.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He is sucking off the sugar.
(d) He has cut his finger.
4. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
(a) A film critic.
(b) An art critic.
(c) A theater critic.
(d) A book critic.
5. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
4. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
5. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)