|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(b) Body odor.
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(c) Let me tell you a secret.
(d) Spit not on me.
3. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A forger.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A modernist.
(d) A post modernist.
4. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is sick.
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(a) Moss riven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
4. What does Claire's mother want money for?
5. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)