|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A novel.
(c) A history book.
(d) A book of short stories.
2. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A grammar school.
(b) A boys school.
(c) A Dame-school.
(d) A boarding school.
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
(d) The price of corn.
4. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A biography of Chatterton.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
2. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
3. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
4. What does Claire's mother want money for?
5. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)