|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of coffee.
(c) The price of corn.
(d) Tax deductions.
2. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a night club.
(b) At a folk festival.
(c) At a jazz concert.
(d) At a poetry reading.
3. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
(a) A mole.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A wart.
(d) A scar.
4. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(c) Sunday school teacher.
(d) Singing master.
5. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint call his flat?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
4. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)