|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A velvet hat.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A fur hat.
2. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(c) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
4. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
2. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
4. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)