|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(d) Short stories.
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Philip Slack.
(b) John Chatterton.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Harriet Scrope.
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His wound.
(d) His shoes.
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Piss on the books.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Get drunk.
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A bourbon.
(d) A gin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)