|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His wound.
(d) His eyes.
3. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) Simon Chambers.
(b) James Manlow.
(c) Edward Formby.
(d) Joseph Seymour.
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(c) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
5. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
2. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
5. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)