|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) A casserole.
(c) An English breakfast.
(d) Fish and chips.
3. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Foreign books.
(b) Old and neglected books.
(c) Antique books.
(d) Comic books.
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a night club.
(b) At a jazz concert.
(c) At a folk festival.
(d) At a poetry reading.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. Raul Norbury Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)