|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(b) Body odor.
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-horse face
(d) Tom-two face.
3. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) What a spead.
(b) Lovely grub.
(c) Scran attack.
(d) Lovely jubbly.
4. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) Win the lottery.
(c) You are only as old as you feel.
(d) Come and taste it.
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Massage his neck.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Stroke his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
3. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
4. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
5. What is Flint's occupation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)