|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a poetry reading.
(b) At a night club.
(c) At a jazz concert.
(d) At a folk festival.
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(c) Singing master.
(d) Sunday school teacher.
4. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The past.
(d) The future.
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
2. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
3. Where does Vivien work?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)