|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Fake his suicide.
(b) Open a bookshop.
(c) Sell his book collection.
(d) Start a magazine.
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Spit not on me.
(b) Let me tell you a secret.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Love thy neighbor.
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(b) American history.
(c) English literature.
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(c) Robert Bruce.
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) Win the lottery.
(c) You are only as old as you feel.
(d) Come and taste it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
3. Where does Philip work?
4. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
5. What does Flint call his flat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)