|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Comic books.
(b) Antique books.
(c) Foreign books.
(d) Old and neglected books.
2. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
3. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Stroke his hair.
5. What does Claire's mother want money for?
(a) A party.
(c) A new house.
(d) An abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)