|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Watches TV.
(d) Plays football.
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(c) Spit not on me.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Ripper.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. Fox.
(d) Mr. Punch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
3. Where does Vivien work?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)