|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Sunday school teacher.
(d) Singing master.
2. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) A filmmaker.
(c) A writer.
(d) An antique dealer.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) David Lee.
(b) Frederick Tombs.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) Stewart Merk.
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A velvet hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A top hat.
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)