|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is tired.
3. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) His childhood.
(b) The snooker club.
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a night club.
(b) At a jazz concert.
(c) At a folk festival.
(d) At a poetry reading.
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) File Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) Baker Street.
(d) Elm Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
3. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
4. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
5. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)