|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) At ease.
(c) Hot around the collar.
2. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The future.
(c) The past.
3. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A novel.
(d) A history book.
4. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A post modernist.
(c) A forger.
(d) A modernist.
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The shed.
(b) The top floor.
(c) The basement.
(d) The loft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. Where does Philip work?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)