|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(b) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
5. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
(a) Thomas Rowley.
(b) Frederick Pohl.
(c) Kelvin Janus.
(d) David Howells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)