|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Blighter Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
3. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(b) The price of coffee.
(c) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of corn.
5. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
5. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)