|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A devil.
(b) A god.
(c) A brute.
(d) An angel.
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The future.
(c) The past.
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)