|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A birds nest.
(b) A black forest.
(c) A feather bed.
(d) A bramble bush.
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) John Chatterton.
(b) Harriet Scrope.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Philip Slack.
3. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
(a) Kelvin Janus.
(b) Thomas Rowley.
(c) David Howells.
(d) Frederick Pohl.
4. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Ripper.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. Punch.
(d) Mr. Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
4. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
5. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)