|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) The price of coffee.
(d) Tax deductions.
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Plays football.
(b) Watches TV.
(d) Listen to music.
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Stroke his hair.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Rub his feet.
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A human.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
5. What does Claire's mother want money for?
(b) A new house.
(c) A party.
(d) An abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
3. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
4. Where does Vivien work?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)