|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) His childhood.
(b) The snooker club.
3. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a night club.
(b) At a folk festival.
(c) At a jazz concert.
(d) At a poetry reading.
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of coffee.
(b) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of corn.
5. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(b) Child birth.
(c) A bad marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
2. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
3. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
4. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
5. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)