|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Spit not on me.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Let me tell you a secret.
(d) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Watches TV.
(d) Plays football.
3. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A thoughtless word.
(b) A drowsy numbness.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A regal voice.
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) John Chatterton.
(b) Harriet Scrope.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Philip Slack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
3. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)