|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is smelling the carpet.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is tired.
2. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) An antique dealer.
(c) A writer.
(d) A filmmaker.
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A surveyor.
(d) A foreman.
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His wound.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His eyes.
5. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Robert Bruce.
(b) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) William Blake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
2. Where does Philip work?
3. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)