|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) John Chatterton.
(b) Harriet Scrope.
(c) Philip Slack.
(d) William Blake.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Redcliffe Street.
(b) Lopside Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Blighter Street.
3. Where does Philip work?
(a) The post office.
(b) The library.
(c) The wool factory.
(d) The police station.
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A foreman.
(b) A surveyor.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A cleaner.
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) The price of corn.
(d) The price of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
2. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
3. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)