|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) An art gallery.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A book shop.
2. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(c) Short stories.
3. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
(a) A modernist.
(b) A forger.
(c) A post modernist.
(d) A fraud.
4. What does Flint call his flat?
(a) His Akropolis.
(b) His dulce domum.
(c) His Bohemian palace.
(d) His kaufhaus.
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(c) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
4. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)