|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Philip Slack.
(c) Harriet Scrope.
(d) John Chatterton.
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A surveyor.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A foreman.
4. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A velvet hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A felt hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint call his flat?
2. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
3. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
5. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)