|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
(a) David Howells.
(b) Frederick Pohl.
(c) Thomas Rowley.
(d) Kelvin Janus.
2. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
(a) Start a magazine.
(b) Fake his suicide.
(c) Open a bookshop.
(d) Sell his book collection.
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) File Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Baker Street.
5. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Lovely jubbly.
(b) Scran attack.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) What a spead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
2. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
3. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
4. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)