|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-two face.
(c) Tom-horse face
(d) Tommy Large.
2. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
4. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A lack of style.
(c) A drowsy numbness.
(d) A thoughtless word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
3. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
4. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)