|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) Wake up and smell the oak.
(c) You are only as old as you feel.
(d) Come and taste it.
2. Where does Philip work?
(a) The police station.
(b) The wool factory.
(c) The post office.
(d) The library.
3. What does Vivien say is the only thing Edward ever does?
(a) Plays football.
(b) Listen to music.
(c) Watches TV.
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A fur hat.
(b) A felt hat.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A velvet hat.
5. What is the name of the street Chatterton was born on?
(a) File Street.
(b) Pile Street.
(c) Baker Street.
(d) Elm Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
3. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
4. Where does Vivien work?
5. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)