|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) An English breakfast.
(d) A casserole.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Stroke his hair.
(d) Scratch his back.
3. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A biography of Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
4. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(a) English literature.
(b) American history.
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)