|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A bramble bush.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A black forest.
(d) A birds nest.
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Piss on the books.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Get drunk.
4. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Mary study at?
2. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
3. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)