|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Great Expectations.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Wordsworth.
3. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) An English breakfast.
(b) A casserole.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) Fish and chips.
4. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is dead.
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)