|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
2. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A thoughtless word.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A drowsy numbness.
4. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(b) Body odor.
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A gin.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A White Russian.
(d) A bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)