|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boys school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A Dame-school.
2. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
3. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Blighter Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
4. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)