|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) Come and taste it.
(c) Win the lottery.
(d) You are only as old as you feel.
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Wordsworth.
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A bourbon.
(d) A gin.
5. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
3. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)