|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(b) A mobile phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Robert Bruce.
(b) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) William Blake.
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A thoughtless word.
(b) A lack of style.
(c) A regal voice.
(d) A drowsy numbness.
4. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(d) Body odor.
5. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(a) American history.
(b) English literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)