|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A Dame-school.
(b) A boys school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A grammar school.
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A dog.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
5. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Walt Whitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
4. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)