|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(d) The future.
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) The price of coffee.
(c) The price of corn.
3. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(b) Mr. Punch.
(c) Mr. Ripper.
(d) Mr. Fox.
4. What university did Mary study at?
5. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
3. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)