|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A child's shoe.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A DVD.
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A casserole.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) An English breakfast.
(d) A sandwich.
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A Dame-school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A grammar school.
(d) A boys school.
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A bramble bush.
(c) A black forest.
(d) A birds nest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
5. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)