|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A book of his poetry.
(c) One of his wife's cakes.
(d) A box of chocolates.
2. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A thoughtless word.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A drowsy numbness.
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A Dame-school.
4. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
5. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A dog.
(b) A human.
(c) A cat.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)