|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What university did Mary study at?
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) David Copperfield.
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A foreman.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A surveyor.
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(c) Robert Bruce.
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The future.
(c) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
4. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)