|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Let me tell you a secret.
(d) Spit not on me.
3. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
4. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is tired.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is smelling the carpet.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
3. What does the old man sell Philip?
4. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
5. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)