|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-two face.
(b) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-horse face
3. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) An English breakfast.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A casserole.
4. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A White Russian.
(b) A gin.
(c) A whiskey.
(d) A bourbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)