|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(a) English literature.
(d) American history.
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Scran attack.
(b) What a spead.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) Lovely jubbly.
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Great Expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)