|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) An English breakfast.
(d) A casserole.
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) An angel.
(b) A devil.
(c) A brute.
(d) A god.
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(c) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-two face.
(b) Tommy Large.
(d) Tom-horse face
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
4. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)