|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(a) Body odor.
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(d) Walt Whitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. What street was Colston's second school located on?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)