|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) Child birth.
(d) A bad marriage.
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A black forest.
(b) A birds nest.
(c) A bramble bush.
(d) A feather bed.
4. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Bleak House.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Great Expectations.
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Kill her self.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Piss on the books.
(d) Get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
2. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
3. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
4. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)