|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) Wake up and smell the oak.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) You are only as old as you feel.
3. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A photograph of Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
4. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Ripper.
(b) Mr. Fox.
(c) Mr. Punch.
(d) Mr. Holmes.
5. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. What do the stone stairs smell like?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)