|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. John Canterbury Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Redcliffe Street.
(b) Hotcliffe Street.
(c) Lopside Street.
(d) Blighter Street.
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boys school.
(b) A boarding school.
(c) A Dame-school.
(d) A grammar school.
4. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A devil.
(b) A brute.
(c) A god.
(d) An angel.
5. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His wound.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
3. What do the stone stairs smell like?
4. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)