|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(c) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(c) At ease.
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His wound.
5. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(b) Child birth.
(d) A bad marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
3. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)