|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Ripper.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. Punch.
(d) Mr. Fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
3. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)