|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) You are only as old as you feel.
(b) Wake up and smell the oak.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) Win the lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
4. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)