|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A regal voice.
(b) A lack of style.
(c) A drowsy numbness.
(d) A thoughtless word.
2. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A birds nest.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A bramble bush.
(d) A black forest.
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) English literature.
(d) American history.
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)