|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(b) A credit card.
(c) A knife.
(d) A mobile phone.
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) Child birth.
(c) A bad marriage.
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(b) At ease.
(c) Hot around the collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
2. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)