|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) One of his wife's cakes.
(b) A photograph of his family.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) A box of chocolates.
3. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A gin.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A bourbon.
(d) A White Russian.
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His wound.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His mouth.
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
3. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
4. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
5. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)