|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child.
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Kill her self.
(b) Piss on the books.
(c) Pay for a young man.
(d) Get drunk.
4. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) You are only as old as you feel.
(b) Win the lottery.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) Wake up and smell the oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)