|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(c) The future.
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A fur hat.
(b) A velvet hat.
(c) A felt hat.
(d) A top hat.
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A thoughtless word.
(b) A drowsy numbness.
(c) A regal voice.
(d) A lack of style.
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A foreman.
(d) A surveyor.
5. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A human.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
5. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)