|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(c) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
3. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His wound.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His mouth.
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
2. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)