|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) Come and taste it.
(c) Wake up and smell the oak.
(d) You are only as old as you feel.
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(b) A bad marriage.
(d) Child birth.
4. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) What a spead.
(b) Scran attack.
(c) Lovely jubbly.
(d) Lovely grub.
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A DVD.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)