|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
2. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) What a spead.
(b) Lovely jubbly.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) Scran attack.
3. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A god.
(b) A devil.
(c) A brute.
(d) An angel.
4. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A drowsy numbness.
(b) A regal voice.
(c) A lack of style.
(d) A thoughtless word.
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A child's shoe.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child's glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
4. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)