|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Win the lottery.
(b) You are only as old as you feel.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) Wake up and smell the oak.
3. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(b) At ease.
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A god.
(b) An angel.
(c) A devil.
(d) A brute.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
4. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
5. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)