|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
(a) A lack of style.
(b) A regal voice.
(c) A drowsy numbness.
(d) A thoughtless word.
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(d) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
3. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)