|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A whiskey.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A gin.
(d) A bourbon.
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) Come and taste it.
(c) You are only as old as you feel.
(d) Win the lottery.
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's glove.
(b) A child's shoe.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child.
5. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
2. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
3. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
4. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
5. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)