|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A human.
(d) A monkey.
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) An English breakfast.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A casserole.
3. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His wound.
4. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A book of his poetry.
(c) A photograph of his family.
(d) One of his wife's cakes.
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(b) Moss riven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)