|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is smelling the carpet.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is sick.
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
4. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A brochure about Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A biography of Chatterton.
5. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A boys school.
(c) A Dame-school.
(d) A grammar school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
3. What is lying on Edward's bed?
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
5. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)