Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A cat.
(b) A human.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
2. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Kill her self.
(b) Piss on the books.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Pay for a young man.
3. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(b) Good visuals.
(d) A story.
4. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A knife.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A mobile phone.
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) One of his wife's cakes.
(d) A book of his poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
5. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)