Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Spit not on me.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) The Godot.
(b) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(c) The Opium Dream.
(d) Look to Sea.
4. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A book of his poetry.
(b) One of his wife's cakes.
(c) A photograph of his family.
(d) A box of chocolates.
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A sandwich.
(b) An English breakfast.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) A casserole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What does Joynson suggest Chatterton does in an effort to make them both rich?
3. What does Flint call his flat?
4. What is the last line of the poem that Charles quotes?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)