Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A DVD.
(d) A child.
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(b) Body odor.
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(c) The future.
5. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)