Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Wordsworth.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Blake.
4. What university did Mary study at?
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Piss on the books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
4. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)