Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) One of his wife's cakes.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) A box of chocolates.
4. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A black forest.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A bramble bush.
(d) A birds nest.
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He has cut his finger.
(b) He is sucking off the sugar.
(c) He does not want to talk.
(d) It comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
4. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)