|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
2. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
3. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Let me tell you a secret.
(d) Spit not on me.
4. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(a) Body odor.
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes colder.
(b) It becomes thinner.
(c) It becomes thicker.
(d) It becomes warmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)