|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) The price of coffee.
(d) The price of corn.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(b) William Wordsworth.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To beautify herself.
(b) To draw on the mirror.
(c) To sell.
(d) To give to Harriet.
4. What has Edward brought for his father?
(a) His papers.
(c) A book.
5. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Thomas Gray.
(c) William Cowper.
(d) D.H Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
2. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
3. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
4. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
5. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)