|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A monkey.
2. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Lovely jubbly.
(b) What a spead.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) Scran attack.
3. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) Russell Square.
(b) Leicester Square.
(c) South Kennsington.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
4. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
5. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(c) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marikomo?
2. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
3. What does Harriet say she would do if books became mere consumer items?
4. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
5. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)