|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
2. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes thinner.
(b) It becomes thicker.
(c) It becomes warmer.
(d) It becomes colder.
3. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Lebanese restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
4. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
5. What does Cumberland say about Harriet's painting?
(a) It is unique.
(b) It is ugly.
(c) It an original.
(d) It is a fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
5. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)