|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
(a) The wool factory.
(b) The library.
(c) The post office.
(d) The police station.
2. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
3. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Traffic warden uniform.
(b) Fireman's uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Cricket uniform.
4. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) David Copperfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip think Chatterton was?
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
5. Who helped Charles when he collapsed in the restaurant?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)