|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
2. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
3. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A department store.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A supermarket.
(d) A cinema.
4. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is a pratical joke.
(b) It is romantic.
(c) It is one of those things.
(d) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
5. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
3. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
5. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)