|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
(a) Mr. Davies.
(b) Mr. Chirac.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Sadlier.
2. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) William Blake.
(b) William Cowper.
(c) Thomas Gray.
(d) D.H Lawrence.
3. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
4. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Oliver Twist.
5. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(a) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
2. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
3. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
4. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)