|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Wimbledon Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(d) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
2. What does Flint call his flat?
(a) His Akropolis.
(b) His dulce domum.
(c) His Bohemian palace.
(d) His kaufhaus.
3. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
(a) A dance.
(b) A reading.
(c) A dinner.
(d) A book signing.
4. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
(a) He had a flashback.
(b) He suffered a stroke.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had a seizure.
5. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
2. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
3. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
4. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
5. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)