|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
(a) Scran attack.
(b) Lovely jubbly.
(c) Lovely grub.
(d) What a spead.
2. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A construction site.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) A department store.
(d) A cinema.
3. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A brute.
(b) A god.
(c) An angel.
(d) A devil.
4. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
5. What does Flint say he is not?
(a) A materialist.
(b) A romantic.
(c) An expressonist.
(d) A realist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
2. Where does Philip work?
3. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)