|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A god.
(b) A devil.
(c) A brute.
(d) An angel.
2. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A servant.
(c) A teddy boy.
(d) A toyboy.
3. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Singing master.
(d) Sunday school teacher.
4. What does Chatterton have to take a dessert spoon of?
5. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(c) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) Robert Bruce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flint say he is not?
2. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)