|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Kill her self.
(c) Pay for a young man.
(d) Piss on the books.
2. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A knife.
(d) A mobile phone.
3. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
4. Who does Cumberland call to look at Harriet's painting?
5. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
2. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
3. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
4. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
5. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)