|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The loft.
(b) The basement.
(c) The top floor.
(d) The shed.
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(b) English literature.
(c) American history.
4. What is Marikomo?
(a) Astyle of writing.
(b) A type of poem.
(c) A style of painting.
(d) A type of tea.
5. What does Harriet say Sarah needs in her life?
(a) A toyboy.
(b) A servant.
(c) A rich man.
(d) A teddy boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
2. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
3. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)