|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Cumberland Gallery,
(c) The Goring Gallery.
(d) The Tate Gallery.
2. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
3. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A surveyor.
(d) A foreman.
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) A teacher.
(b) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A child.
5. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
2. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
4. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
5. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)