|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes thinner.
(b) It becomes colder.
(c) It becomes warmer.
(d) It becomes thicker.
2. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
3. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To draw on the mirror.
(b) To beautify herself.
(c) To sell.
(d) To give to Harriet.
4. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) The Opium Dream.
(b) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(c) The Godot.
(d) Look to Sea.
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-horse face
(d) Tom-two face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
4. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
5. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)