|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A daffodil.
(b) A geranium.
(c) A fox glove.
(d) A rose.
2. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) Stewart Merk.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) David Lee.
3. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
(a) A dinner.
(b) A dance.
(c) A reading.
(d) A book signing.
4. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The basement.
(b) The top floor.
(c) The shed.
(d) The loft.
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He is sucking off the sugar.
(b) He has cut his finger.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) He does not want to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charles' knuckles brush against?
2. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
5. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)