|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) An old age problem.
(b) A relationship problem.
(c) A female problem.
(d) A financial problem.
2. What is the title of the book Flint is reading in the hospital?
(a) Confessions of an English Opium Eater.
(b) The Last Man.
(d) Picture of Dorian Gray.
3. What does Flint call his flat?
(a) His kaufhaus.
(b) His dulce domum.
(c) His Bohemian palace.
(d) His Akropolis.
4. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(b) John the Baptist.
5. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a poetry reading.
(b) At a jazz concert.
(c) At a night club.
(d) At a folk festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
2. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
3. Who is standing at the foot of Charles' bed?
4. What is Souchong?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)