|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Oliver Twist.
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(c) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
3. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Singing master.
(d) Sunday school teacher.
4. Who does Chatterton see walk into the building just as it is about to be demolished?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A child.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His mother.
5. What did Chatterton sell to London magazines?
(b) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
3. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
4. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)