|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet say she likes her Indian food?
(a) Mild and creamy.
(b) Hot and steaming.
(c) Hot and strong.
(d) Cold and bland.
2. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) Henry Wallis.
(b) Lawrence Fort.
(c) James Goring.
(d) Francis Bacon.
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) Look to Sea.
(b) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(c) The Godot.
(d) The Opium Dream.
4. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
5. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(b) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(c) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(d) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
2. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)