|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Andrew and Charles meet?
(a) At a jazz concert.
(b) At a poetry reading.
(c) At a night club.
(d) At a folk festival.
2. What is Chatterton's father's job at St. Mary Redcliffe church?
(a) Singing master.
(c) Sunday school teacher.
3. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A bramble bush.
(b) A black forest.
(c) A birds nest.
(d) A feather bed.
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. John Canterbury Church.
5. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
(a) An art critic.
(b) A book critic.
(c) A theater critic.
(d) A film critic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
2. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
3. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
4. Where has Meredith taken her paddle steamer to?
5. What university did Mary study at?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)