|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chatterton pass on the way to his publisher's office?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A department store.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A cinema.
2. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
3. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
4. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Smooth and creamy.
(b) Nutty and delicate.
(c) Sweet and crunchy.
(d) Lovely and bitter.
5. What part of London does Andrew Flint live in?
(a) Leicester Square.
(b) South Kennsington.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Tottenham Court Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)