|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
(b) Kubla Kahn.
(c) Karma Karma.
(d) Taj Mahal.
2. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
3. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) The snooker club.
(d) His childhood.
4. Why is Vivien not at the art gallery?
(a) She is at the doctors.
(b) She is at lunch.
(c) She is on leave.
(d) It is her day off.
5. What does Chatterton's friend say the arsenic removes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
2. What do the doctors think may have happened to Charles?
3. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
4. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
5. Where does Philip work?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)