|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the curtains drawn to protect?
(a) A dog.
(b) A painting.
(c) A book.
(d) A baby.
2. What city did Chatterton move to in the hope of making a name for himself?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Piss on the books.
(b) Kill her self.
(c) Pay for a young man.
(d) Get drunk.
4. What does Claire's mother want money for?
(a) A party.
(b) A new house.
(c) An abortion.
5. What does Wallis say he put in the cups before he used them for the tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
2. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
4. What did Chatterton lose a few nights before?
5. What was the name of Chatterton's invented monk?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)