|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
2. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Spit not on me.
(b) Love thy neighbor.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
3. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A knife.
(c) A mobile phone.
(d) A credit card.
4. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
5. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
(a) Six in a Car.
(b) Dear Diary.
(c) Towing a Boat.
(d) Sweet Maids in a Row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
2. What is the name of the restaurant the characters eat in?
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
4. What does Chatterton have to take four grains of?
5. Which of the following dishes does Charles not order?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)