|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A bourbon.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A gin.
(d) A whiskey.
2. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) One of his wife's cakes.
(c) A photograph of his family.
(d) A book of his poetry.
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His wound.
5. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
2. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
3. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)