|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's shoe.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A child.
(d) A DVD.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) William Blake.
(c) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(d) Robert Bruce.
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) Tax deductions.
(b) The price of coffee.
(c) The price of corn.
4. Where does Philip work?
(a) The post office.
(b) The wool factory.
(c) The library.
(d) The police station.
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) Wake up and smell the oak.
(b) You are only as old as you feel.
(c) Win the lottery.
(d) Come and taste it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
3. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)