|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. Where does Philip work?
(a) The wool factory.
(b) The post office.
(c) The police station.
(d) The library.
3. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The basement.
(b) The top floor.
(c) The loft.
(d) The shed.
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A DVD.
(b) A child.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A child's shoe.
5. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes colder.
(b) It becomes thinner.
(c) It becomes thicker.
(d) It becomes warmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)