|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(d) Moss riven.
2. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) He is sucking off the sugar.
(c) He has cut his finger.
(d) It comforts him.
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-two face.
(b) Tom-horse face
(d) Tommy Large.
5. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is sick.
(c) He is smelling the carpet.
(d) He is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)