|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Robert Bruce.
2. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Great Expectations.
4. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A black forest.
(c) A birds nest.
(d) A bramble bush.
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(b) At ease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
2. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)