|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) American history.
(d) English literature.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Wordsworth.
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A fur hat.
(b) A velvet hat.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A felt hat.
4. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes thinner.
(b) It becomes thicker.
(c) It becomes warmer.
(d) It becomes colder.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
2. What do the stone stairs smell like?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)