|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(b) William Blake.
(d) Robert Bruce.
3. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Blighter Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A velvet hat.
(d) A fur hat.
5. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
(c) American history.
(d) English literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
4. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
5. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)