|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
3. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Piss on the books.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Pay for a young man.
4. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The loft.
(b) The shed.
(c) The basement.
(d) The top floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
2. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
3. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
4. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
5. What is Flint's occupation?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)