|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(b) His childhood.
(d) The snooker club.
3. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
4. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
(a) Mr. Fox.
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. Punch.
(d) Mr. Ripper.
5. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A filmmaker.
(b) A painter.
(c) An antique dealer.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
4. Which of the following phrases does Harriet use to describe her food?
5. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)