|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(c) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(d) St. John Canterbury Church.
3. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
4. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A brochure about Chatterton.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Piss on the books.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Get drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
2. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
3. What university did Mary study at?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)