|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A novel.
(d) A history book.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Stroke his hair.
(d) Rub his feet.
3. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) One of his wife's cakes.
4. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A DVD.
(b) A child's shoe.
(c) A child's glove.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
4. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
5. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)