|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
(a) James Manlow.
(b) Simon Chambers.
(c) Edward Formby.
(d) Joseph Seymour.
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. What does Leno Antiques ask their customers not to do?
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
5. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Let me tell you a secret.
(b) Spit not on me.
(c) Love thy neighbor.
(d) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)