|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
(a) Body odor.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Stroke his hair.
(d) Massage his neck.
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Great Expectations.
4. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) Lawrence Welk.
(c) Stewart Merk.
(d) David Lee.
5. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A feather bed.
(b) A birds nest.
(c) A bramble bush.
(d) A black forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
3. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
4. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
5. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)