|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A velvet hat.
(b) A felt hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A top hat.
2. What kind of animal is Mr. Gaskell?
(a) A human.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Let me tell you a secret.
(b) Spit not on me.
(c) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(d) Love thy neighbor.
5. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A photograph of his family.
(b) A book of his poetry.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) One of his wife's cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
2. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
3. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
4. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
5. Where does Vivien work?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)