|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
(a) He is smelling the carpet.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is sick.
2. What does Charles give Harriet for a present?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) One of his wife's cakes.
(c) A book of his poetry.
(d) A photograph of his family.
3. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) A bad marriage.
(d) Child birth.
4. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(c) The future.
5. What does Charles have to confirm to the old gentleman that he does not have?
(a) A mobile phone.
(b) A knife.
(d) A credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. What do the stone stairs smell like?
5. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)