|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What does Meredith say he is capable of enduring?
(a) Child birth.
(c) A bad marriage.
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's glove.
(b) A DVD.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A child.
5. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A cleaner.
(b) A foreman.
(c) A surveyor.
(d) A secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
2. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
5. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)