|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
(a) Foreign books.
(b) Old and neglected books.
(c) Antique books.
(d) Comic books.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Hotcliffe Street.
(b) Lopside Street.
(c) Redcliffe Street.
(d) Blighter Street.
3. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
4. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Love thy neighbor.
(b) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(c) Spit not on me.
(d) Let me tell you a secret.
5. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Stewart Merk.
(b) Frederick Tombs.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) David Lee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
5. What do the stone stairs smell like?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)