|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A fur hat.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A velvet hat.
2. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) At ease.
(d) Hot around the collar.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) David Lee.
(c) Stewart Merk.
(d) Lawrence Welk.
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(b) Robert Bruce.
(d) William Blake.
5. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Piss on the books.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Get drunk.
(d) Kill her self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stone stairs smell like?
2. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
3. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. Who does Harriet say she thought Charles was?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)