|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) A brute.
(b) A god.
(c) A devil.
(d) An angel.
2. Which of the following phrases is now on the sign for Leno's Antiques?
(a) You are only as old as you feel.
(b) Wake up and smell the oak.
(c) Come and taste it.
(d) Win the lottery.
3. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child's glove.
(b) A child.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A DVD.
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Wordsworth.
5. What does Mr. Leno ask Mrs. Leno to come and be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What musical instrument is Charles' book about?
2. What does Harriet say she has given her life to?
3. What can Charles Wychwood hear as he watches leaves fall to the ground?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)