|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A brochure about Chatterton.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) William Blake.
(d) William Wordsworth.
3. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The top floor.
(b) The loft.
(c) The shed.
(d) The basement.
4. What is the name of the gardens that Charles enters?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Stroke his hair.
(d) Rub his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
2. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
3. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
4. What does the girl tell Tom gapes open?
5. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)