|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
2. Where does Philip work?
(a) The post office.
(b) The library.
(c) The police station.
(d) The wool factory.
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(a) The past.
(d) The future.
4. Which of the following foods is Harriet preparing for herself?
(a) A casserole.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) A sandwich.
(d) An English breakfast.
5. What does Harriet say Charles writes like?
(a) An angel.
(b) A brute.
(c) A god.
(d) A devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
3. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
4. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
5. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)