|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet's house make Charles feel?
(a) Hot around the collar.
(d) At ease.
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Chinese restaurant.
(b) A Lebanese restaurant.
(c) A Turkish restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(c) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of coffee.
5. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
(a) A foreman.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A surveyor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
3. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)