Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Leno describe Charles' haircut?
(a) A birds nest.
(b) A feather bed.
(c) A black forest.
(d) A bramble bush.
2. What happens to the air when Charles walks through the arch into the gardens?
(a) It becomes colder.
(b) It becomes thinner.
(c) It becomes thicker.
(d) It becomes warmer.
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boys school.
(b) A Dame-school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A grammar school.
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Kill her self.
(d) Piss on the books.
5. In which city did Charles buy the flute book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
2. What does Edward say when Chatterton's portrait falls off the wall?
3. What does Charles say has pained his senses?
4. What did Vivien work as in Cumberland?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)