|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A DVD.
(b) A child's glove.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A child.
2. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
(a) T.S. Elliot.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Len Woolf.
(d) Erza Pound.
3. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is against violence.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is disabled.
(d) He is sleeping.
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A felt hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A velvet hat.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
3. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
4. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)