|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His bare face.
(b) His life story.
(c) His film script.
(d) His poetry.
2. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Goring Gallery.
(c) The Tate Gallery.
(d) The Cumberland Gallery,
5. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
(a) Eat my cat, but don't look so angry.
(b) Let me tell you a secret.
(c) Love thy neighbor.
(d) Spit not on me.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
2. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
3. Who painted the pictures that Cumblerland shows Vivien?
4. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
5. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)