|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A Dame-school.
(b) A boys school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) A grammar school.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Hotcliffe Street.
(b) Blighter Street.
(c) Redcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
3. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(b) John the Baptist.
4. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
5. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A velvet hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A fur hat.
(d) A felt hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
3. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
4. What kind of critic is Sarah Tilt?
5. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)