|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Hotcliffe Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Lopside Street.
(d) Blighter Street.
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
(a) A child.
(b) A DVD.
(c) A child's shoe.
(d) A child's glove.
3. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A novel.
(b) A book of short stories.
(c) A history book.
(d) A biography.
4. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(c) John the Baptist.
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
2. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
5. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)