|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
2. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
3. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A book of short stories.
(b) A history book.
(c) A novel.
(d) A biography.
4. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
(a) A mole.
(b) A scratch.
(c) A wart.
(d) A scar.
5. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Tate Gallery.
(b) The Goring Gallery.
(c) The Cumberland Gallery,
(d) The National Gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)