|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A book of short stories.
(b) A biography.
(c) A novel.
(d) A history book.
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A Dame-school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A boarding school.
4. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Chirac.
(c) Mr. Davies.
(d) Mr. Sadlier.
5. Who does Harriet tell that Vivien is secretive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)