|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(b) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(c) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
2. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Stewart Merk.
(b) David Lee.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) Frederick Tombs.
4. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
5. Where does Philip work?
(a) The wool factory.
(b) The post office.
(c) The library.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
2. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
3. Which of the following sentences does Harriet say to her reflection?
4. Where does Charles take Edward?
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)