|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A library.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) An art gallery.
(d) A book shop.
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Goring Gallery.
(c) The Cumberland Gallery,
(d) The Tate Gallery.
3. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) An antique dealer.
(c) A filmmaker.
(d) A writer.
4. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
(a) A reading.
(b) A dinner.
(c) A dance.
(d) A book signing.
5. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
2. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
3. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
5. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)