|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) Thomas Gray.
(b) William Blake.
(c) William Cowper.
(d) D.H Lawrence.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(c) Robert Bruce.
(d) William Blake.
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(b) The price of corn.
(c) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of coffee.
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
3. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. Where does Charles take Edward?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)