|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) A female problem.
(b) A financial problem.
(c) An old age problem.
(d) A relationship problem.
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Harriet Scrope.
(b) Philip Slack.
(c) William Blake.
(d) John Chatterton.
3. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her trinklets.
(c) Her patsies.
(d) Her knick knacks.
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(b) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. John Canterbury Church.
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
3. Where does Philip work?
4. What does Edward say the man knew a lot about?
5. What is lying on Edward's bed?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)