|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Wordsworth.
(d) William Blake.
2. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He is sucking off the sugar.
(d) He has cut his finger.
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) William Blake.
(b) D.H Lawrence.
(c) Thomas Gray.
(d) William Cowper.
4. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
(a) Kill her self.
(b) Pay for a young man.
(c) Piss on the books.
(d) Get drunk.
5. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
4. What university did Mary study at?
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)