|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She needed money.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
(d) She was under pressure to produce a book.
2. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The Cumberland Gallery,
(b) The Goring Gallery.
(c) The National Gallery.
(d) The Tate Gallery.
4. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
5. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
2. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
3. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
4. Where does Philip work?
5. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)