|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) John Chatterton.
(b) William Blake.
(c) Harriet Scrope.
(d) Philip Slack.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) Stewart Merk.
(c) Lawrence Welk.
(d) David Lee.
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(b) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) Seymour did not paint in that style.
5. What does Charles tell Edward he could injure?
(a) His heart.
(b) His brain.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet tell her cat Mother would like to do?
2. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
3. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
5. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)