|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) It comforts him.
(b) He is sucking off the sugar.
(c) He does not want to talk.
(d) He has cut his finger.
2. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A Dame-school.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Stewart Merk.
(b) Lawrence Welk.
(c) Frederick Tombs.
(d) David Lee.
4. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
5. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) His childhood.
(d) The snooker club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. Where does Charles take Edward?
4. What is Flint's occupation?
5. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)