|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
(a) A biography.
(b) A novel.
(c) A history book.
(d) A book of short stories.
2. Where does Charles take Edward?
(a) The National Gallery.
(b) The Cumberland Gallery,
(c) The Tate Gallery.
(d) The Goring Gallery.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Frederick Tombs.
(b) David Lee.
(c) Stewart Merk.
(d) Lawrence Welk.
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(c) Moss riven.
5. What is Flint's occupation?
(a) A painter.
(b) An antique dealer.
(c) A filmmaker.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Philip work?
2. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
3. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
4. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
5. Which poet does Harriet think Charles quotes?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)