|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles know Andrew Flint from?
(a) The snooker club.
(d) His childhood.
2. Why does Charles think Chatterton can hurt him?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is sleeping.
(c) He is against violence.
(d) He is disabled.
3. What was the name of Seymour's assistant?
(a) Stewart Merk.
(b) David Lee.
(c) Frederick Tombs.
(d) Lawrence Welk.
4. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) An art gallery.
(c) A library.
(d) A book shop.
5. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Lebanese restaurant.
(b) A Turkish restaurant.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
2. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
3. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What kind of books does the library keep in the basement?
5. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)