|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A brochure about Chatterton.
(d) A photograph of Chatterton.
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
(a) The Dungheaped Hothead.
(b) Look to Sea.
(c) The Opium Dream.
(d) The Godot.
3. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A fur hat.
(b) A top hat.
(c) A velvet hat.
(d) A felt hat.
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A White Russian.
(b) A whiskey.
(c) A bourbon.
(d) A gin.
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Harriet Scrope.
(b) Philip Slack.
(c) William Blake.
(d) John Chatterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flint's occupation?
2. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
3. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
4. Where does Charles take Edward?
5. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)