|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(b) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
(d) The price of corn.
2. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
(a) A velvet hat.
(b) A fur hat.
(c) A top hat.
(d) A felt hat.
3. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Erza Pound.
(c) Len Woolf.
(d) T.S. Elliot.
4. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He has cut his finger.
(d) He is sucking off the sugar.
5. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(a) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lying on Edward's bed?
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
3. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
4. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
5. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)