|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Hotcliffe Street.
(c) Lopside Street.
(d) Redcliffe Street.
3. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Robert Bruce.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Wiliam Shakespeare.
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
(b) Moss riven.
5. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The loft.
(b) The top floor.
(c) The shed.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say she cannot write about?
2. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
3. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
5. What is Harriet's parrot holding in its beak?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)