|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Harriet turn the radio to?
2. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
3. Which part of the library does Philip search for old books?
(a) The shed.
(b) The loft.
(c) The top floor.
(d) The basement.
4. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
(a) James Goring.
(b) Francis Bacon.
(c) Lawrence Fort.
(d) Henry Wallis.
5. What university did Mary study at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cumberland have on his cheek?
2. What is the name of the Fitz Dangerfield painting Sarah is admiring?
3. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
4. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)