|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What blood line does Cumberland tell Vivien she has in her?
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Harriet Scrope.
(c) Philip Slack.
(d) John Chatterton.
3. Where does Vivien work?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A supermarket.
(c) An art gallery.
(d) A library.
4. What alcoholic drink does Harriet make for herself?
(a) A bourbon.
(b) A White Russian.
(c) A gin.
(d) A whiskey.
5. Who does Harriet ask to write her memoirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
3. Where does Philip work?
4. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
5. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)