|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charles hold his dinner?
(a) A Turkish restaurant.
(b) A Lebanese restaurant.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) An Indian restaurant.
2. What religious figure does Harriet compare herself to?
(c) John the Baptist.
3. Why did Hariett use the plots from Bentley's books?
(a) She needed money.
(b) She had writer's block.
(c) She was under pressure to produce a book.
(d) Using someone's plot is not plagarism.
4. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Forgeries and Fakes.
(b) Life of Chatterton.
(c) Poets We Love to Hate.
(d) Chatterton and the Meaning of Life.
5. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
(a) A female problem.
(b) A relationship problem.
(c) A financial problem.
(d) An old age problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
2. What kind of book is Flint currently working on?
3. What is the name of Seymour's old dealer?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)