|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Rub his feet.
2. Which of the following is the surname of one of the gallery owners?
3. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
4. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
(a) Seymour did not paint in that style.
(b) They don't have Seymour's initials.
(c) Seymour never sold any of his paintings.
(d) Seymour would have been too ill to paint them.
5. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
(a) His life story.
(b) His poetry.
(c) His film script.
(d) His bare face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet helped Harriet publish her first two books?
2. What is Charles reading at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What kind of hat does Harriet wear?
5. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)