|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Lopside Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
2. What does Sadlier call the Seymour paintings in Cumberland's gallery?
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Massage his neck.
(d) Stroke his hair.
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
5. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Harriet Scrope.
(c) Philip Slack.
(d) John Chatterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charles say he will read to Harriet and Flint?
2. What kind of problem does Harriet tell Charles she has?
3. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
4. What word does the author use to describe Harriet's wicker chair?
5. What is the name of Cumberland's partner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)