|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet call the things on her side table?
(a) Her trinklets.
(b) Her knick knacks.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her patsies.
2. Who does Philip realize has written similar stories to Harrison Bentley?
(a) Harriet Scrope.
(b) William Blake.
(c) Philip Slack.
(d) John Chatterton.
3. Which of the following poets did Chatterton not forge?
(a) Thomas Gray.
(b) D.H Lawrence.
(c) William Blake.
(d) William Cowper.
4. What does Charles tell Philip they ought to arrange?
(a) A reading.
(b) A dinner.
(c) A book signing.
(d) A dance.
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tom-two face.
(c) Tom-horse face
(d) Tommy Large.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vivien work?
2. What university did Mary study at?
3. Which of the following words best describes Harriet's novel?
4. Who painted the picture of Chatterton's dead body?
5. Why does Sadlier think the Seymour's are fakes?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)