|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is one of those things.
(b) It is a pratical joke.
(c) It is romantic.
(d) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
2. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A photograph of Chatterton.
(c) A brochure about Chatterton.
(d) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
3. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(a) Pork scratchings.
(b) French fries.
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A flower.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A bird.
5. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He hangs his head.
(c) He smirks.
(d) He blushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
2. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)