|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
(a) A flower seller.
(b) A waiter.
(c) An antique sealer.
(d) A barmaid.
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(a) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(b) William Blake.
(c) Robert Bruce.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) Pork scratchings.
(d) French fries.
5. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
(a) The seaside.
(b) The countryside.
(c) The cinema.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
2. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
3. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
4. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)