|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(b) A story.
(d) Good visuals.
2. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The plot.
(b) The visuals.
(c) The charaterization.
(d) The sex.
4. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(b) It is one of those things.
(c) It is romantic.
(d) It is a pratical joke.
5. Who does Philip not trust?
(b) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
3. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
4. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)