|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet does the priest quote?
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Blighter Street.
(c) Redcliffe Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
3. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
(a) It is romantic.
(b) It is one of those things.
(c) It is a chance to move in on Vivian.
(d) It is a pratical joke.
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tom-horse face
(c) Tom-two face.
(d) Tommy Large.
5. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Sweet and crunchy.
(b) Nutty and delicate.
(c) Smooth and creamy.
(d) Lovely and bitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
2. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
4. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
5. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)