|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(b) A brochure about Chatterton.
(c) A photograph of Chatterton.
(d) A biography of Chatterton.
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) Great Expectations.
(d) David Copperfield.
3. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-horse face
(b) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-two face.
4. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A cake.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A tree house.
(d) A paper airplane.
5. What poet does the priest quote?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
2. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
3. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
4. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)