|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A diamond necklace.
2. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(b) The price of coffee.
(c) The price of corn.
(d) Tax deductions.
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Redcliffe Street.
(b) Lopside Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Blighter Street.
5. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
2. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
3. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
5. Who does Philip not trust?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)