|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Smooth and creamy.
(b) Sweet and crunchy.
(c) Nutty and delicate.
(d) Lovely and bitter.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Massage his neck.
(b) Scratch his back.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Stroke his hair.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He has cut his finger.
(d) He is sucking off the sugar.
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bird.
(c) A flower.
(d) A butterfly.
5. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
2. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
4. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
5. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)