|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(c) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-horse face
(c) Tommy Large.
(d) Tom-two face.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What does Harriet take a cutting of?
(a) A fox glove.
(b) A rose.
(c) A geranium.
(d) A daffodil.
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) Tax deductions.
(c) The price of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
2. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
3. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
4. What does the old man sell Philip?
5. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)