|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A paper airplane.
(b) A tree house.
(c) A cake.
(d) A cup of tea.
2. Who does Philip not trust?
(b) The priest.
3. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A grammar school.
(c) A boys school.
(d) A Dame-school.
4. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
(a) The countryside.
(b) The cinema.
(c) The seaside.
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A photograph of Chatterton.
(b) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(c) A biography of Chatterton.
(d) A brochure about Chatterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
3. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
4. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)