|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Great Expectations.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Oliver Twist.
2. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(a) Good visuals.
(c) A story.
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A bird.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A flower.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. John Canterbury Church.
(b) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
3. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
4. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
5. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)