|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Bleak House.
2. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Have a cry.
(d) Do the crossword.
3. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(c) Pork scratchings.
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
5. Who does Philip not trust?
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
2. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
3. Where is Charles' funeral held?
4. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
5. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)