|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(b) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(b) St. John Canterbury Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He has cut his finger.
(b) It comforts him.
(c) He is sucking off the sugar.
(d) He does not want to talk.
4. What kind of school does Chatterton say he was put into?
(a) A boarding school.
(b) A boys school.
(c) A grammar school.
(d) A Dame-school.
5. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
3. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
4. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
5. Where is Charles' funeral held?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)