|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Smooth and creamy.
(b) Lovely and bitter.
(c) Nutty and delicate.
(d) Sweet and crunchy.
2. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(b) Tommy Large.
(c) Tom-two face.
(d) Tom-horse face
3. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of coffee.
(c) Tax deductions.
(d) The price of corn.
4. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) William Blake.
(d) William Wordsworth.
5. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Cricket uniform.
(b) Traffic warden uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Fireman's uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street was Colston's second school located on?
2. Who does Philip not trust?
3. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
4. What poet does the priest quote?
5. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)