|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Great Expectations.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Oliver Twist.
2. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Sweet and crunchy.
(b) Lovely and bitter.
(c) Nutty and delicate.
(d) Smooth and creamy.
3. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
(a) A theater entrance.
(b) A cinema entrance.
(c) A pub.
(d) A bus shelter.
4. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Stroke his hair.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Scratch his back.
(d) Rub his feet.
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A tree house.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
3. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
4. What does the old man sell Philip?
5. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)