|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
(b) Wiliam Shakespeare.
(c) Robert Bruce.
(d) William Blake.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Stroke his hair.
(c) Scratch his back.
(d) Massage his neck.
3. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bird.
4. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
(a) Tom-horse face
(b) Tommy Large.
(d) Tom-two face.
5. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
(a) The price of corn.
(b) The price of coffee.
(d) Tax deductions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
2. Who does Philip not trust?
3. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
4. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
5. What does Flint think about Charles' death?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)