|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) He has cut his finger.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) He is sucking off the sugar.
2. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Bleak House.
(d) Great Expectations.
3. What is Harriet kissing as she cries?
(a) A diamond necklace.
(b) A pearl necklace.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To give to Harriet.
(b) To sell.
(c) To draw on the mirror.
(d) To beautify herself.
5. What does the old man sell Philip?
(a) A biography of Chatterton.
(b) A brochure about Chatterton.
(c) A book of Chatterton's poetry.
(d) A photograph of Chatterton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
2. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
3. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
4. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
5. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)