|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Philip not trust?
(b) The priest.
2. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He smirks.
(c) He hangs his head.
(d) He blushes.
3. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Bleak House.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Great Expectations.
4. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(b) A story.
(d) Good visuals.
5. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(b) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(c) St. John Canterbury Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
2. What is the name of the film showing at the cinema?
3. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
5. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)