|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harriet describe her chocolates?
(a) Sweet and crunchy.
(b) Nutty and delicate.
(c) Smooth and creamy.
(d) Lovely and bitter.
2. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Rub his feet.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Stroke his hair.
(d) Scratch his back.
3. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
(a) Cricket uniform.
(b) Fireman's uniform.
(c) Police uniform.
(d) Traffic warden uniform.
4. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(b) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(c) St. John Canterbury Church.
(d) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
5. What does Harriet say interests her about the film?
(a) The plot.
(b) The visuals.
(c) The sex.
(d) The charaterization.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Philip not trust?
2. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What does Harriet tell the man she likes to do before she goes to bed?
5. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)