|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet say everyone needs?
(a) A story.
(b) Good visuals.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Wordsworth.
3. Who does Philip not trust?
(a) The priest.
4. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A bird.
(b) A flower.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A monkey.
5. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(b) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(c) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(d) Wimbledon Crematorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
2. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
3. What city do Philip and Charles travel to?
4. What street was Colston's second school located on?
5. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)