|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. Raul Norbury Church.
(d) St. John Canterbury Church.
2. What does Harriet have pinned to her hat?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A flower.
3. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He is sucking off the sugar.
(b) He does not want to talk.
(c) It comforts him.
(d) He has cut his finger.
4. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
5. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
(a) Scratch his back.
(b) Massage his neck.
(c) Rub his feet.
(d) Stroke his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of uniform is the man wearing in the film?
2. Who laughs when Harriet swears?
3. What kind of wood is Charles' coffin made from?
4. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
5. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)