|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) William Wordsworth.
(d) Walt Whitman.
2. Where is Charles' funeral held?
(a) Hyde Park Crematorium.
(b) Wandsworth Common Crematorium.
(c) Finsbury Park Crematorium.
(d) Wimbledon Crematorium.
3. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
(c) French fries.
(d) Pork scratchings.
4. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
5. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
(a) He does not want to talk.
(b) He is sucking off the sugar.
(c) He has cut his finger.
(d) It comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harriet say she has not been since the Fifties?
2. Who is the plaque that Philip finds dedicated to?
3. What does Pat ask Charles to do for him?
4. Who wrote The Four Seasons?
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)