|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flint react when Vivien tells him and Harriet they were Charles' true friends?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He hangs his head.
(c) He blushes.
(d) He smirks.
2. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Blighter Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Hotcliffe Street.
(d) Lopside Street.
3. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
(a) St. Mary Redcliffe Church.
(b) St. Thomas Leighton Church.
(c) St. John Canterbury Church.
(d) St. Raul Norbury Church.
4. What poet does the priest quote?
5. What does Vivian say when she first sees Flint and Harriet at the crematorium?
(a) You both came.
(b) You never loved him.
(c) Nice to see you.
(d) Leave at once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Harriet brought with her to eat in the cinema?
2. What was Chatterton taught to calculate at his school?
3. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
5. What name is Thomas Chatterton also known as?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)