|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say his mother needs lipstick for?
(a) To beautify herself.
(b) To give to Harriet.
(c) To draw on the mirror.
(d) To sell.
2. Which poet's work has Chatterton seemed to have claimed as his own?
(a) William Blake.
(b) Walt Whitman.
(d) William Wordsworth.
3. What does Vivian tell Edwards she is going to make for him?
(a) A cake.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A paper airplane.
(d) A tree house.
4. What color is the car that Edward and Vivian step out of?
5. What street was Colston's second school located on?
(a) Lopside Street.
(b) Redcliffe Street.
(c) Blighter Street.
(d) Hotcliffe Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church Chatterton's father worked for?
2. Why is Charles sucking his thumb on the train?
3. Where is Charles' funeral held?
4. Where does Vivian take shelter from the rain?
5. What is the name of the book Charles eats on the train?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)